Chapter 24

Roc takes his hand and rubs it against the floor.

"We need to mop before she comes here" he says and starts to laugh. 

"Thats not funny" I say and start to laugh myself. But then he gets a phone call and steps out the room.

By this time the baby shower is over and I start to clean up. A few minutes ago by and Roc comes back in and heads to our bedroom. When im done cleaning up I head to the couch and watch some t.v. but then I fall alseep. 

Roc's Pov

So im just here laying down thinking about Mikayla. Like I love this girl with everything in me but im just wondering are we going to fast with this marriage thing. She makes me feel something I haven't ever felt before. She giving me my lil baby girl and were so close already we play our game everyday. But Mikayla is just amazing, like I love everything about her. Like I love how her long beautiful hair blows in the wind and I love how she looks at me. I got the ring already, but I think I might wait a little bit longer.

After im done taking a shower, I walk in living room and touch my baby girl and I can tell she sleep. But all of a sudden she kick my hand like crazy and Mikayla wakes up freaking out.

"What happen?!" she says trying to clam down.

"I just touched your belly and she woke up" I explain to her.

"Why would you touch her while im sleep"  she yells at me.

"WHATS YOUR PROBLEM!?!" I yell back at her and she starts to cry and walks to our bedroom.

" I DONT HAVE A FREAKING PROBLEM, IM TRIED OF BEING PREGNANT AND HAVE TO DEAL WITH ALL THE PAINS AND MY ANKLES BUT YOU KNOW I DONT SAY ANYTHING BECAUSE I LOVE YOU AND I KNOW YOU HAVE SCHOOL BUT IM SO TRIED OF IT I MEAN I LOVE THIS GIRL WITH EVERYTHING IN ME BUT IM TRIED OF HER BEING IN ME!!!!" She yells and begins to cry even more.

" And most of all im tried of YOU" she yells and slams the door behind her.

wtf did I do??

(Should I marry Mikayla?, and do you know what I did?.)

Hoped you enjoyed. If you could vote and comments thanks.