Chapter 41

They leave in minutes after they are introducing there selfs to us. I walk up the staircase to find a long hallway and a small sitting area. I look behind me to find Roc smiling as I look at the house in amazement. The first door going down the hallway is the master bedroom. Theres a 60 inch flat screen on the wall and right arcoss the king size bed. That we pick out about a week go, the walls are also a cream color. With 3 doors on the walls and theres 2 doors on the left and 1 on the right. I walk into the first door to find my walk in closet with brand new clothes. And a sitting area in the middle and a door connected to it. I open the door and fine all white tile floors and walls. I window glass shower and a separate bath tub. Also two separate sinks, I walk out and walk to the other door which I know is Rocs closet. He has brand new clothes two and shoes like me.

" I love it but you didn't have to do this for me were could have got a apartment." I say and Roc kisses me.

"I would go and do anywhere or anything for you cause I love you so much and I don't plan on living with out you. And that's why when we say I do it will be the happy day beside when June was born of my life." He say but then adds.

"But you haven't even seen the best parts of the house yet".

Update coming this week or beginning of next.

Vote & comment