Chapter 61

"Why is she here?" I asked Roc once I saw that she is in my house.

Roc's POV.

" That's what I'm trying to figure out baby" I tell Mikayla while irritated by the fact that Desiree keeps showing up unannounced. " So why are you here Desiree?" I ask her hoping that she doesn't try to bullshit me.

" I came to talk about our kid" Desiree says. " I don't even know if that's my kid" I tell meaning every single word.

"Don't play like you don't know this is your baby because your wife is right here" she add to what I was saying.

"I'm not playing about nothing as far as I know you're a fan who is crazy drugged me and is claiming that I got you pregnant" I tell her straight up . Her face expression changes and she heads to walk out the door. " Oh and Desiree next time call before just showing up at my house." I tell her and with that she slams the door and leaves.

"We're you guys going baby." I ask Mikayla as I walk up to them, they look so cute with their matching outfits on.

"We are going out with summer we don't know where yet but we are going to be with her." She answers, I give June a kiss on the cheek and Mikayla one on the lips. " I love you" I tell Mikayla and she walks out the door with that.

I grab my car keys and head out the door to go to the gym.

34 mins later I arrive.

I'm trying to get more in shape for this tour coming up. I do arms and legs 3 reps of each work out. Once I finish I take a shower and change my clothes and head home.

"Hey you!" A guy says and walks up to me, he throw a punch and another. Before I know it we are fighting and he hits me with a rock. I pass out. Once I wake up I'm in a jail cell.