Chapter 35

Rocs Pov. 

The plane ride seem longer than it was when I first got to London.

.

.

.

When I land I call Ray to find out were Mikayla and June are. He tells me that they are still at the cabin.

.

.

.

I decide to do something nice for mikayla since I've been gone and we haven't really got time to spend with each other. So I head to the apartment and clean up. When I finish I head to the mall. I buy me a tuxedo with a red bowtie. I buy Mikayla a red dress that has a cut line were her leg goes. And some red high heels. I head to the store soon after that and buy some candles and red rose pedals. I lay every thung out when I get home and I write a letter to tell her to meet me. I call mikayla.

Mikayla's Pov. 

Is that my phone!

"Summer! Can you answer my phone for me !?"

"yea sure".

Summers Pov.

"Hello Roc"

"Hey can you do me a huge favour please"

"what"

"When we get off the phone I need you to delete this call and tell Mikayla that the police officer said its safe to come back and she needs to take to her."

"Ok fine bye"

phone convo ends

"Who was that" She yells from the shower.

"The police officer she said its safe to come back and she wants you to meet her."

"Ok" she says and gets out the shower.