Chapter 45

"Can you park already!" I ask Roc while he look around and around.

"Aye , Aye do I bother you while your driving?" He said and straight face me.

.

.

.

About ten minutes he finally parked and we walk towards the school and hand in hand. People stare and start talking but we don't care. We have 4 hours together out of 6 hours.

.

.

.

The day goes by so slow cause the professors just tells that rules and expectations. Finally it the last two hours of the day and that's cheer and gymnastics. But first I have to make the team , so I just don't have a 5th and 6th hour today. Tryouts are later today and I'm nervous but not nervous. I text Roc and ask him where he is.

Hey where are you?

I'll be at the car in a second baby.

.

.

.

A second my foot, I been here for about ten minutes! In the long wait for Roc to come to the car, these group of girls walk over to me.

"Aww, look at the freshman, are you waiting for you mommy to come to get you?" the girl in the front who seems to be the leader says to me.

"Actually, no im waiting on my fiance" I say back to her holding up my left hand, and face drops just a little bit. Before she can say something back Roc comes run over to me.

"Hey babe, so sorry" he says as he grabs my face and kisses me hard, not caring the the group of girls are still here. They walk away in anger and we get in the car and head home.

.

.

.

"What was that all about?" Roc asked me as we park in the drive way and walk to our beautiful house.

"Well while I was waiting for yo-" I begin to tell him but then I'm stoped cause I see my baby girl in her grandma arms. June's face lights up when she sees me and her daddy. I grab my daughter and kiss her, hug her . Just to let her know that I missed her. Roc grabs her from me and she starts laughing (Such a daddies girl).

.

.

.

About an hour later they leave cause the long drive, it was really hard saying bye to June but we get her back this weekend. I run upstairs after eating and put my hair ponytail and grab my royal blue bikini. And run back down stairs and dive in the pool.

.

.

.

"Mikayla its time for you to get ready for cheer!" Roc yells from the upstairs balcony. I lift my self up and rap the towel around my body. When I reach my bath room I take off my bikini and hop in the shower washing every inch of my body. After I get out I blow dry my hair and put it back in a high ponytail adding a red headband. I but in my underwear and sports bra, followed by baby lotion mixed with this Victoria Serect lotion. I put on some black Nike pros and a red cheer that's says cheer is life. I grab my cheer bag and keys, kiss Roc and head to school.

Sorry this chapter was short and I haven't updated I had midterms! but there over now next chapter is coming this weekend or Monday so look out and its going to long .