Chapter 37

Roc's get on his knee and opens this red box with the most beautiful ring I have ever seen.

"Will you marry me?" Roc says and I cant help but cry. The restaurant fells with awww and say yes!

"Yes!" I rush out and Roc slides the ring on my left hand and picks me up. When I return to the floor , I automatically kiss Roc and kisses back leaving our lips moving in perfect motions.

.

.

.

When we make to the apartment Roc grabs his bags and head back to the vacation house in separate cars because I didn't want to leave mine.

.

.

.

When we make it back June and Summer are sleep so it just going to me and Roc. He takes a shower while I change into one of his shirts and my panties. About 7 minutes go by and Roc is finally out the shower and smells amazing with that axe body wash on.

"Someone smells good" I say as I giggle.

"So you really want to laugh? huh? dont you!" he says and starts tickling me and I cant stop laughing , he stop soon afterwards and we just stare at each other.

He leads down and starts kissing me and I wrap my arms around his neck and pulls him closer not losing contact with his lips. Roc soons takes control over me and takes his shirt off of me , then undues my bra. Finishing by taking off my underwear, then move us under the cover. He soon puts his self inside me and pulls in and out . He continues to do this until he and I are sleepy . He collapses right next to me, I put my head on his chest and tangle my legs in his.

"I love you" I say meaning every words.

"I love you more" he says and peck my forehead. And we fall asleep .