Chapter 14

The rest of the week goes by fast and its the day of my first doctors appointment. And I couldn't be more happy because Roc and I are great. And were so excited to see how our baby is doing. When we arrive at the doctors office, we check in and our names gets called.

" Hello, My name is olivia" my new baby doctor tells  me and Roc as we walk to the patients room and she gives me a check up.

" So do you have any questions" she asked us.

" Yes, I do, when are we going to see the baby?" Roc ask her.

" Well... Mikayla not going to be showing until see 3 months but its going to be a tiny bump. And the baby not going to ready to see until shes five months" the doctor tells me and Roc.

After the appointment, Me and Roc go out for lunch and get ice cream. And when were done we head back to our apartment.

" Im going to take a shower" I tell Roc.

"ill Join you" he replies

After were done with our shower I hop in bed because my doctor said its good to get rest while I can.

" I love you" Roc tells me and I start to blush while I txt Summer.

" I love you more" I tell Roc and he climbs over the bed and connects his lips to mine. We start to passionately kiss as our tough move together. And a couple second later or shirts are off and my bare chest is out because Its more comfortable at nights. He start to kiss and suck me neck. But thats when I stop him.

" Roc we cant im pregnant" I tell him.

" I know" he replies.

And after were done putting on our clothes. We cuddle for the rest of the night and watch movies. And I cant wait for tomorrow because were going to tell my mom.

vote & comment