Chapter 55

It's been along lonely and dark day not even Roc can stop the pain at this point. I turn over on my side and hold the pillow, continuing to cry and look out the window. It just feels like I can't ever come out of this pain, like I'm trapped in the lost of my baby boy who I wanted so badly.

3 months later...

"June come on baby it's time for school!!" I yell up the stairs.

"I'm coming mommy!" She yells back.

When later get in the car and as I take her to pre school. We have been trying to keep busy after what have been thru 3 months ago.

Roc POV

After Mikayla and June leave the house I jump in the shower. Once I get out I spray cologne on and put on my fit for the day. I head out the house to get a haircut and maybe hit up the mall. Mikayla and I haven't talk much but I guess I just need to give her as much space as I can.

.

.

.

Later at the mall...

I head into the true religion store and to the champs to put up these Js that I pre ordered but could come in the mail. I then head to the food court where this dark skinned girl approached me and didn't make a scene. But asked me some questions.

"Why are you here alone?" She asked me.

" Because I didn't know it was a crime to come to a mall and do a little shopping with out someone following me or being here with me" I answer her question waiting for her to leave.

" well I can see you're not in the best mood so I'll let you enjoy the rest of your day" she says starting to walk away.

"Hey! What's your name?" I asked her in hope that she would answer me.

"Desiree" she says then see leaves.

Vote and comment