Chapter 19

Aylin had gone to her tent and let out a yell of joy. She was literally bubbling over with happiness. She practically jumped onto her bed in the tent and grabbed her swords and her daggers (She has multiple daggers by the way, you never know when you need a weapon 😩) before grabbing a large rock to sharpen her weapons on. While she was at it, she decided she may as well sharpen her arrows as well and adjust the flexibility of her bowstring. Once she had sharpened each weapon, she pricked their points gently into her hand to ensure they were sharp enough. Like she had hoped, each weapon released a drop of blood when she tested them.

She pulled back the string of her now only to find that it had lost most of its flexibility so she cut it off and replaced it with a new string from a chest she had buried in the ground under her bed. She giggled excitedly as she threw daggers at a picture she had drawn of Tangut. When they landed in the right places, she couldn't help but laugh out loud hysterically (I swear she's not psycho, she just hates Tangut; I mean who doesn't?)

*****

The next morning, after praying her fajr, Aylin, as usual, stayed up. Today she was beyond excited. Finally she could get rid of the filth known as Tangut and she would soon join her tribe to finish off Noyan. She really hoped that she could finish him off with Ertugrul or Turgut. As she thought about how she would kill all these Mongols she realised something.

She had felt some new feeling when she met Turgut. She wasn't quite sure what it was. But then she remembered what her mother had told her about when she met her father. No. It couldn't be could it? Was it love she was feeling? She didn't want to worry too much about this now. She has an execution to help carry out. So, with that she decided that she would ask her Shaykh later. As she heard shouts from outside, she grabbed her swords along with two daggers and headed outside.

A/N: I know this is short but that's because it's a filler chapter. There will be more action in the next chapter which should be published within the next two days.