A/N

Some people maybe confused about how this story matches the timeline of Ertugrul from Netflix. The answer is, it doesn't really match. There may be some parts of the show that I add into the story but I'm not actually using the timeline of that. I don't like the Templars/Crusaders much so they aren't in the story. I thought the Mongols were better villains so I will be using Mongol characters from seasons 2, 4 and maybe 5. I have kept most of the good characters and am planning to get those troublesome ones killed early compared to the series. I may also include bandits just to make the story more interesting and have more action.

Other things people are probably wondering: Will Aylin and Turgut get together? Yes, eventually they will.

How long am I going to make this book?
Originally I was planning on only making it 20 chapters but since it has become successful that has clearly changed. I am thinking of stopping at 30 chapters with this book but if I have more ideas or if you guys have some or you want a different ending, I am willing to make a second part to this book.

If you guys have any more questions, feel free to put them in the comments or on my message board or private message me.

Thanks for all the reads guys :)

~ Safeerah