Chapter III

3rd Person POV:

Within a few days, Akaashi found himself staying at one of the apartments close to castle in the capital city of Fukurodani. Akaashi however, couldn't stand just being in an apartment all day so today, he was going to see what he would be able to do.

Akaashi places a white long sleeve shirt on and wraps a belt around his black pants. He pulls his brown boots on and grabs his bag. He fixes his hair before heading out into the town. Akaashi wants to try and locate a local pharmacy to see if he can work there.

He watches the bright life the capital holds and the sound of the carriages passing by with horses. The soft chatter of locals buying food and talking about their morning. A much different feeling than Jonzeiji. Akaashi finally finds a pharmacy down the road and walks in to ask about possibly working there.

"Hm. No, we aren't hiring at he moment. Even if we were though, those eyes would attract unwanted attention." An older man says as he stares at Akaashi. A woman, who Akaashi would assume is his wife, nudges his shoulder.

"Be nice. What will our costumers think when they see you talking to a young man like that?" The two begin whispering as Akaashi's attention is brought elsewhere. Behind the counter are barrels and crates if different herbs. Some that are so rare that Akaashi was only able to get his hands on one in the past.

Akaashi looks to the side to see an employee handing a small basket of herbs to a boy with partly blonde hair and about his height. Beside him is a slightly taller man with curly black hair and a cloth around his mouth and nose.

"There. Iwazumi will be happy with these new ones. The coco bush will be ready tomorrow as well so then we will be fully stocked up." The blonde says as the one with the cloth agrees. The two leave as Akaashi watches them walk out. On their sleeves lays the same royal crest with a six pointed star and wings.

"Do those two come often?" Akaashi asks as he watches the two leave.

"Why yes. They are the court herbalist to the crown. They are actually having their yearly tests to become an apprentice herbalist." The man from before says as he hands him a handout. "However, the tests are said to prove difficult and rarely anyone passes it. Good luck if you choose to enter."

Akaashi takes the hand out and reads it. He bows and thanks the man and the woman before leaving. He decides to head to the castle to talk to Bokuto about this. He heads to the back gates of the castle where he is met by the two welcoming guards.

"Hello Sir Nishinoya. Hello Sir Tanaka. Is Bokuto-San here today?" Akaashi asks as the other two guards smile at him.

"Hey Mr. Akaashi!! Yes he is actually." Nishinoya answers as another man with a cart of barrels comes from behind.

"Have the weekly shipment of wine." He says as he shows a small glass slab that is around his neck to Tanaka. Tanaka nods and let's him in.

"Hey Sir. Nishinoya, what was that our his neck?" Akaashi asks in curiosity.

"Oh! That's our wine deliver. He works here at the castle. Everyone who works at the castle needs to have one like an identification card. So when they come through the gates we know who they are." Nishinoya reveals and he pulls out his own along with Tanaka as it lays on their necks. Akaashi just stares for a bit in wondering how is he let in without an identification card?

"Oh but you're the exception Akaashi!! You have special permission from Prince Kotaro." Tanaka says with a wide grin. "We take it you're here to see him?" He asks.