Chapter 14 Deployment

Izuku had spent his six weeks with his family and enjoying some quality time with them. Izuku had also submitted his letter of resignation with the construction company mr Uraraka had thanked Izuku for his help when Ochako heard Izuku was quitting she gave him a hug and thanked him profusely for helping her family out when they were understaffed.

Upon getting home Izuku saw multiple shoes and heard a voice he recognized upon walking into the kitchen he saw his mother, father and sister talking with Enji, Rei and Fuyumi Todoroki. Izuku announced his return home "im home" 

Inko had rushed to her son and embraced him" whats going on?" He asked after his mother had let him go

Inko: Izuku the Todoroki's are here to talk to you

Enji: Izuku good to see you again. I was hoping to talk to you in regards to possibly date my daughter

Izuku: Sir I'm flattered that you'd want me to date her but im already in a relationship

Fuyumi was sad but she knew he and D.VA were dating

Fuyumi looked sad but knew this was going to happen "let me nake a quick call" Fuyumi raised her head when she heard that but seconds later D.VA was at the house in an instant

When Izuku greeted her she kissed him and walked over to the Todoroki family "Im Hana song or better known as D.VA" she shook everyone's hand and after introducing herself she sat down.

D.VA: So Fuyumi what made you fall in love with my boyfriend?

Fuyumi: Well he saved me from almost being raped and after putting my attacker in the hospital he gave me a smile that said everything is going to be okay

D.VA: I see I completely understand but that being said Izu is the only man that I've been with and im not comfortable sharing.

Fuyumi was sad but completely understood that what she was asking for was unreasonable tears slowly built up in her eyes.

" however" Fuyumi looked up and saw a glimpse of hope that there was a way to have him in her life.

D.VA: there's a to have him in your life if you're willing

Fuyumi: How?

D.VA: As Overwatch agents we leave sperm and eggs with trusted families so that should something happen to the agent a baby can be born from his DNA.

Fuyumi: So id be a surrogate mother and I'd have his baby should something bad happen.

D.VA: Yes. Since me and Izu are together should something happen to both of us his sperm and my eggs will make a baby that will go to both his family and my family.

After the talk about what should happen should worst case scenario Fuyumi had finished thinking about her response she turned to her father and asked.

Fuyumi: Father would this be alright?

Enji: I don't care. This is your life and decision I'll support whatever you choose.

Fuyumi: I'll do it I'll be a surrogate.

Once matters were settled Izuku, hana and both the Yagi's and Todoroki family went to recovery girl who did the physical exam on Izuku which turned out well. She also kept the sperm samples of heroes who sought out surrogate mothers.

After the every test was completed It was revealed that Izuku was in perfect health. Recovery girl also had access to his previous medical exams and ran a quirk diagnosis test then compared the new test and the old one showing that a quirk had indeed manifested.