Chapter 22 The road to El Dorado pt2

Upon arrival Delta,echo and foxtrot had arrived to the landing platform where the aircraft was waiting for their departure.

Winston: Welcome Delta, Echo and Foxtrot tody you all will be escorting 3 payloads

Izuku: Why are we delivering three

Winston: You'll be delivering food, Water, and medical supplies

Izuku: Understood

Dante: How long will this mission take to complete

Winston: it should be 2 weeks at the most. You'll eliminate bandits along the way making safe passage then maintain your presence shown so we could make a base and have El Dorado under overwatch's protection

The three squads nodded and boarded the transport to prepare for departure. As the payloads full of relief aid were loaded into the transport then came the take off procedures once that was completed the transport had taken off.

The three squads were silent waiting patiently for landing once they approached the coordinates of their landing zone  they all stood up and listened to the pilot.

Pilot: Alright cadets your mission is to deliver the relief aid and make Overwatch presence known. You'll be holding down the village for two weeks so that a base can be established here if something happens you'll be informed of a mission status update.

D/E/F: Yes sir!

Each of the three squads has decided to take one of the payloads and protect it. After staying on a single trail that leads to El Dorado there was a fork in the road a trail leading upwards and the other continuing forward.

Before the three squads could argue on what path to take they heard someone muttering incomprehensible words while they looked behind them Izuku was muttering multiple plans. Suddenly David tapped Izuku's shoulder to get his attention

Izuku: Sorry old habit to kick. I have a plan but that's if you're all willing to hear me out.

Nobody from Echo and Foxtrot had a plan so they were open to any suggestion.

Izuku: Okay Echo squad which one of you is a sharpshooter?

All members of Echo squad raised their hands which made Izuku narrow down his plans

Izuku: Dominic I want you to join Echo squad on the high path while the rest of us walk through.

Dominic: Why are we splitting up

Izuku: Look at the terrain take the high road and eliminate the possible ambush waiting for us when we're walking through

Everyone was on one accord and decided to follow through with Izuku's plan. Echo had decided to do go through the high road while Delta and Foxtrot stick to the low road. After a few minutes a sniper could be heard being fired the bullet was lodged an inch away from Izuku's foot.

While thinking quickly Izuku threw down a bubble shield then suddenly heavy fire began to rain down on them. The bubble shield was constantly regenerating due to it's solar powered features.

On the high road

Dominic and Echo squad had faced little to no resistance from the opposition but still they didn't want to take any chances by dropping their guard when suddenly they heard a sniper go off. They all took cover but then noticed nobody was shooting at their direction after peeking out of their cover they saw the ambush Izuku had predicted. They all pulled out snipers and positioned themselves along the ridge and began to take out many of the bandits.

Back with Izuku

When Delta and Foxtrot saw bodies fall from their shooting positions they instantly knew that Echo plus Dominic were behind it. This was time for a counter attack by firing back to the areas where bandits were shooting from.

All of a sudden one bandit got ballsy and rushed he entered the bubble shield and tried to destroy the generator in order to bring the defense down. Izuku saw this ballsy motherfucker rush in from his peripheral upon entering the bubble Izuku quickly turned and grabbed the bandits throat releasing his hidden blade killing him instantly.

As Izuku was covered in blood he didn't seem to care as if he was running on adrenaline so he continued to slaughter his enemies while he switched to his hunting rifle. Heads were popping due to headshots it felt like hours then the shooting stopped suddenly. Echo squad and Dominic had two people  captive they tried to struggle to get away but it was futile

The two thugs were tossed to the ground in front of Delta and Foxtrot Dante had grabbed one of the mans head'

Dante: Who's your boss!?

The thug had spat in Dante's face  with that action it earned him a rifle stock to the face courtesy of Izuku "We only need one messenger correct?" Izuku asked the others who nodded in agreement. Izuku switched to his lancer and chainsawed one of the thugs in half everyone was in shock at Izuku's brutality.

Izuku: David, Solomon or Dominic can one of you translate for me. 

David: Sure I'll translate

Izuku grabbed the other thugs face and told him

Izuku: Listen here son of a bitch El Dorado is under overwatch's protection tell that to your boss.

David: Hijo de su puta madre escucha bien El Dorado está bajo protección por medio de Overwatch dile a tu jefe.

In that moment when the thug was released he ran in fear screaming "Demonio!!!" There was an awkward silence

Izuku: I know I went overboard

Dante: Damn bro you a hardcore mother fucker

Nobody else could find any words to say but they all shook their heads in agreement.

Izuku: should we radio to HQ for an ammo supply drop since I got a feeling they'll try to invade the city.

David: Yeah that sounds like a good plan

Izuku to HQ

Izuku: Delta to HQ do you copy?

Winston: Winston to Delta what's the situation

Izuku: we've taken out an ambush near the city's entrance and we're requesting ammo drop I have a feeling they'll attempt an invasion.

Winston: Understood the ammo drop is heading your way.

Izuku: Thank you Delta out

Communication ended

Izuku: Alright everyone let's keep moving forward we got 5 minutes til we reach El dorado

After five minutes they had finally reached their destination many were in awe to see three payloads as murmurings we're heard Solomon spoke.

Solomon: Gente de El dorado les traemos comida, agua y medicina! (People of El Dorado we bring food, water and medicine)

The people cheered in joy and many of the elderly could be heard crying and saying "Gracias dios por escuchar nuestras oraciones" ( Thank you God for listening to our prayers)

(Hey everyone hope you enjoy the chapter til next time peace ☮️)