Chapter 15 Basic training

(A/N: Gabriel Reyes will be known as phantom. Will be explained in later chapters )

As the shuttle landed in the hanger of Overwatch base Izuku was greeted by the three commanders of Overwatch who were Winston, 76 and Reyes. Izuku then shook hands with all three.

Reyes: Alright Izuku we're going to take you to where all the new recruits are and you'll all be given a tour of the facilities. We also have everyone take a physical with the resident doctors

Izuku: Actually I had a physical done a few days before leaving home. Who do I turn in my medical files to?

76: Ill take those to Mercy immediately. Reyes is in charge of orientation

Izuku handed his medical files over and then followed Winston where the potential recruits wait Izuku had felt nervous but calmed down. When asking if a seat was free some of the potential candidates were rude and didnt want him near them so Izuku kept looking for a seat then hear someone whistle at him "Hey bro over here!" Izuku looked towards the back and saw a table with an empty seat he went over and they offered him a place with them.

As Orientation began they went over the basics such as where they will sleep, eat and train. Rules were also covered. The one thing they didnt expect was an obstacle course to run this had been done to weed out candidates who were not fit to join Overwatch

Reyes: Alright Maggots Lusten up! Before you can call yourselves Soldiers of Overwatch you all have to make it through the obstacle course 10 times!

As the potential cadets saw the course they lined up to run it while Reyes had a starting gun and fired it off many of the cadets were in great shape which made them able to handle the course

As the potential cadets saw the course they lined up to run it while Reyes had a starting gun and fired it off many of the cadets were in great shape which made them able to handle the course. The workout was brutal and time flew as It was now  the tenth and final lap and a handful of the candidates had dropped out by the sixth as Izuku approached Obstacle nine he caught up to the group who invited him to sit with them. He witnessed two fall off the balance beam and break their leg as they screamed in pain one cadet tried to find a way to carry both of them when others told him to forget about them and finish by himself Izuku quickly rushed and asked "Need some help?"

Izuku offered his assistance which they gladly took as one of  the injured was carried over his shoulder upon reaching the finishline he was questioned by Reyes.

Reyes: Cadet Midoriya Why did you assist these cadets who weren't able to finish in their own!

Izuku: Regardless of this being training or the real deal leaving a comrade behind is unforgivable sir!

Many of the other Cadets began to snicker thinking that he was going to reprimanded by the commander only for them to be silenced by commander Reyes "This is the kind of soldier we need now please take the injured to Mercy"

Izuku and his new acquaintance had taken the two injured men to the medbay. As he carried one man on his back he heard him speak "Thanks for helping us."

Izuku: No problem I'm Izuku Midoriya by the way

???: Nice to meet you Izuku Im David Vazquez and the other is my brother Solomon Vazquez

Izuku: its nice to meet you both David and Solomon.

The man who was carrying Solomon had then introduced himself " Nice to meet you three Im Dominic Santiago Garcia" after exchanging names they finaly arrived at the Medbay and explained to Mercy what happened.

Mercy had grabbed her Cadus staff and began to heal the injured cadets until they were fully capable again.

Mercy: All finished now just take it slow and hand these papers to Reyes

The four young men left the medbay and began to get to know each other seeing that they may end up working together on a mission one day. Upon reaching the training field Reyes suddenly appeared before them " I see Mercy did a great job like always. Well since you four were gone squad's have been assigned and you four are a squad you'll be known as Delta." Now follow me Ill show you to the housing where all your luggage should be."

The group of men had hopped in a golf cart while Reyes drove them to a culdesac area which was within the base

Reyes: Welcome you will live here and learn to form bonds with your squad mates. Everyone lives on site all cadets are to report to training field at 5 am sharp.

All 4: Yes sir

Dominic: excuse me sir are all houses the same?

Reyes: No not all houses are the same some have pools others have larger yards. You boys got a house with a pool

The guys were excited about having a pool but then it hit them how were four of them going to share rooms.

David: Sir another question if you dont mind.

Reyes: whats your question cadet

David: How many rooms are there in total?

Reyes: Everyone gets their own room and the house has two bathrooms.

As Reyes had arrived at the home where Delta would stay he made sure to tell them "Training will be hell"

(Hey guys hope you enjoy the chapter til next time peace.)