Prologue.

He left me alone, once more in this miserable world!

How could he even imagine that I would be happy without him?

From now on, where would I get the warmth he gave me?

He snatched away all my darkness, all my pain in himself and when I accused him he remained silent.

Why didn't he let me see his inner self?

Why did he care much about me?

Why did he love me this much?

He tolerated all the pain, just for me...

He sacrificed his life, his ambition, his career, his happiness, his love, just for me... Just for my happiness!

He didn't dare to tell me how much pain he got, how many difficulties he passed through, how alone he was.

But I, a selfish, who never cared for him, never asked how he was, always kept a distance from him.

I just watched his outer side, but never tried to understand his heart.

I hurt him... I hurt him... I hurt him...

I never believed in him.

Indeed I'm ugly from the inside, ugly from the outside!

Oh Raghav, I ain't worthy of your love, your selfless love!

Today I'm shattering into pieces. Who will now join them, huh?

Where are you? Please come, I need you...

I want to be the light in your darkest path. I want to hold your hands in mine.

I promise I will not let you break this time. I promise...

~Your Siya

In this world, silence symbolizes peace, but sometimes the silence only kills, when the inner tranquility breaks piece by piece

The girl knelt on her knees and started sobbing hard, letting the suffocating silence go. Her throat was burning in hot tears as her body became frozen due to the bone-chilling atmosphere. The droplets of rain were rolling down from her cheeks making her tears untraceable. Her crystal clear tear droplets were mixing with the rain making it all pure.