Thank You!

🍭 hey! Grab the candy, honey. 🥺

I'm so sorry for making y'all disappoint in the previous chapter. I found many of you asked me to make it a happy ending but you know I can't do that...

Guys, I make a goddamn TRAILER for this story, and can you imagine I had spent a night crying just thinking of this story. How could I do that?

I'm passionate to write tragedies because it touches your heart more than the drama, whether you agree or not.

This was one of the toughest works for me to write such emotional things as it's my first time writing. I don't know if you like it or not but this book has a special part in my heart and will forever. This is the most special book I've ever written and it forever will be my favorite.

Rest chill dude it's just a fictional character. Our Sumellika's story will be a happy ending for sure, I BELIEVE IT.

I again wanna say THANK YOU SO MUCH for staying with me and supporting me till the end and whoever read it without voting, them too <33 and I'm grateful that this story reaches 1k+ votes before I complete it. It's a dream come true for me.

Now so I finish the book I want to ask your feelings about this book, yk your words guys motivate me no matter how or what.

Feel free to comment down if you've any confusion regarding this story. I promise I'll answer all. And one request if you find this story a bit, a tiny bit of worth reading then please please please give a chotu a shoutout of this book. I don't want only votes but to know if my work is good enough.

That's it. Raghav and Siya love y'all. They told me not to cry over them and always smile so they can be happy to see me.

Lots and lots of love from the author. Take care lovelies ✨

 Take care lovelies ✨