22. An Accident

❝ She loved him. He loved her. But it wasn't that easy.❞

🍃

The light amber-colored Kurti complimented Siya's fair-toned skin. Pulling the cheery red cotton scarf over her shoulder, she stood in front of the mirror as her reflection stared back. Her shoulder-length Kohl black hair swaying curly at the end of it as small locks falling smoothly over her forehead made her look as stunning as ever.

Grabbing the keys from the shelf she made her way to the parking zone of their apartment, not before locking the door behind her.

With a soft cracking sound her car pulled the engine as it started moving across the road under the heavenly blue sky.

As she drove past by the beautiful architecture of buildings, green trees as a gush of wind caressed her skin and made her hair go crazy. The sun slowly peeked out from the corner of the cloud as the hustle and bustle of Delhi road seemed to start a little.

The atmosphere was spectacular. The view of the scenario was calm and peaceful just like the birds humming songs elegantly.

Siya stopped the car near a small flower shop- various ethereal flowers hugging the entrance.

"A bouquet of red roses please." she politely greeted the old fairy man with a bright smile as he handed her the blooming set of roses.

As soon as she left the shop her crystal smile grew more visually with the excitement and nervousness she felt simultaneous. Her cheeks started aching from maintaining a constant smile to thinking about how would he react.

She knew being a girl it was against her dignity to expose her heart to the man where it should be him the one. But she didn't want to wait, she couldn't wait till he would come. She was afraid to repeat the history.

So she collected herself from her comforting zone and made the decision, that today she would propose to him, tell him how much he meant to her, how much she loved him, and that she wanted to live with him for the rest of her life.

With a small blush dusting on her cheeks, she started the engine as the car halted for a new start, a new beginning.

The surrounding was much more tranquil that day which quite surprised Siya, only if she knew it was the silence before the storm.

Humming a song with a smile playing on her lips her car passed by the alleys after alleys and with every minute her heart rose with an unknown feeling.

Deep in thoughts, Siya noticed a white SUV was coming toward her at a great speed. Her heartbeat picked up its pace. But her eyes didn't fail to catch the glimpse of a peacock feather patched onto it.

She knew this car very well.

It was Raghav's.

As the car came close and close to her she could visualize there was sitting Raghav with his white hoodie and black glass, his curls were proofing it was none other than him. His look was aggressive.

She tried to turn the directions but wherever she moved the steering wheel, he did the same.

What the hell!

Her terrified face signaled the car was now very close to her as her heart missed a beat when finally it crashed against her front- shattering the glasses as the tiny pieces fired back into her eyes breaking her retina vigorously with the process.

She yelled in agony as involuntarily her hands clutched her now bleeding eyes. Her breathing swallowed as black dots started covering her senses and before she could think of anything darkness engulfed her.