CHAPTER 10

*Margot POV*

"My heads hurts everytime i woke up!" I pushed my body to the headboard of our bed just to leaned back.

I massage my head. If this keep going to happen again tomorrow i think i need to see a doctor.

It's more than a month since i moved in with Mason, as usual he won't allow me to go out. Maybe that was one of the reason why my head hurts because he prisoned me.

I walked out the room and i saw him eating in the dinning area. Lumapit ako ng lababo para sana kumuha ng baso pero lahat kailangan pang hugusan.

"Wow!" I raised my hands and i look behind him, he still eating. "Mason, are you blind to not to see the dishes here?"

"Leave them!" He replied, i shaked my head.

What did i expect from him? Even before when i was here he do nothing. It was me who cleaned around but now its different because he forced me here so i won't do anything.

"Can you please stay here today to clean the house?" I yelled, tumayo siya at kumuha ng tubig sa ref.

"Someone going to clean the house so please stop complaining!" He chugged the water.

"How long you're going to depend to someone to clean the house? Grow up already!" I replied.

I massaged my head because it hurts again. I leaned back against the sink to support my body not to fall off.

"Are you okay?" He walked towards me. He tryna hold me but i jerked away his hands. Looks like he's worried but it feels disgusting.

"Stop acting you care for me. This is all your fault!" I rolled my eyes at umupo sa upuan.

"What happened?" I glanced at him, i know he's not going to stop bothering me if i won't tell him.

"My heads hurt, lalo na paggigising ako tuwing umaga!" He sit next to me, he looked down below my belly so i raised my brows.

"Are you pregnant?" I burst to laughed, that imposible.

"No- my period came lastweek so stop!" Tumayo ako at lumayo sa kanya.

"Maybe next time i'll make sure to come inside you!" He grinned, tumayo naman yung balahibo ko sa sinabi niya.

"Hey i suggest you stop dreaming to have a baby with me. You're not even fit to be a dad specially to my chid so stop!" I mocked but he shrugged his shouldier.

I know my words its really offensive but its was him, he don't have feelings. Why worry if i hurt his ego?

"Hey I was planning to go back to my job again so please don't stop me!" I said. He raised his brow.

"Stop staring to me like that. I need to do something because i think i'm going to lost my shit here!" I raised my voiced pero parang wala siyang pakialam.

"Where do you get this energy early this morning!" Tumayo siya kinuha niya yung leather jacket niya na nakakabit sa upuan.

"I'm going to see my friends so stay here!" He was about to open the door but he stopped when i kicked the table.

He nodded his head. Lumapit siya saakin at hinila ako paupo sa sofa. He take off his pants and he's already hard.

"Whats with your temper? Maybe you want me to be inside you!" I shake my head.

Tumayo ako pero hinila niya ako at pinaupo sa kanya. He lift the sweatshirt that i wore and i feel embarrassed because i'm not wearing any short. i'm only on my undies. He opened my legs, i tryna close them but he's strong. He bite my naped so i moaned.