CHAPTER 29

*Mason POV*

This guy followed me here and now he won't stop talking. It's not like that i'm still holding grudge against him, i'm just not in the mood to talk right now.

"I know how much you hate me, hindi ko lang ma intindihan kung bakit gusto mo akong kausap!" I hits the smoke.

"Tatlong taon narin yun pare pero sa totoo lang hindi naman ako ganun nagalit sayo!" I laughed sartistically.

"Stop playing nice to me!" I shaked my head.

"btw how long have you been dating your girlfriend?" I asked.

"Why- it's not you asking about relationship" I shaked my head, there's something i want to know.

"Weird isn't it? Gusto kong malaman kung nakamove-on ka na talaga kay Margot!" He breathed out.

Alam kong nakakatuwa yung sinabi ko.

"I'm not going lie because i already moved on from her but it took me a while before i rid off my feeling!" I nodded. Mabuti naman kung ganun.

"Wag ka ng mag-alala kasi mahal na mahal ko ngayon yung girlfriend ko!" I glanced at him and he's smiling.

"That night!" He whispered. "When you caught us in my car!" I nodded, that was also the night when i hit him.

"He chose you... like she always do!" I shrugged my shoulder. I know that but i was angry that night so i punched him.

Tumayo siya at tinapon niya yung yosi niya.

"Today i want to formally asked an apology to you for the past. It was wronged of me to bothered her even though i knew she's dating you!" He bowed down.

Napakamot naman ako ng batok ko, hindi kaya masyadong huli na para humingi siya ng tawad. Okay na ang lahat

at isa pa wala naman talaga siyang kasalanan.

"Kent?" I turned around and it's Margot, i chuckled. So she's been there all the time? Well this is the perfect timing to show her i changed.

"No- it was all me, ako dapat ang humingi ng tawad kasi masyado ako naging seloso!" I offered my hand to him and he accepted it.

"Thank you!" I whispered.

"Yeah and i'm gonna go first!" He glanced at Margot. "Hindi niya na ako inaway!" Biro niya kaya hinampas ito ni Margot.

He left us and i threw my smoke behind me. Margot sit next to me and i caught here smiling. She thought i was being sincered? Well i still hate that friend of her.

"Akala mo susuntukin ko na naman siya?" Inakbayan ko siya.

"Yeah- umh no!" I laughed quitely.

"Kanina kapa ba nakikinig saamin?" She nodded. "Hindi tama yun!"

"I know but you know what's right? When you asked apology to him!" She leaned her head to me. "Thank you!" Napangiti ako mabuti na lang hindi niya nakita.

-

"Truth or dare?" Stefani eagerly asked his boyfriend.