CHAPTER 33

*Margot POV*

Keith explained to me that he moved out to his family house politely after he start working at the bar. I'm talking the bar where we met again.

Kaibigan niya yung may ari nun at inoffer niya kay Keith na magtrabaho siya kahit part time lang kasi wala naman itong ginagawa.

It happened naman na day off niya ng araw na yun, noong nagkita kami ulit. I can't imagine what would happen to me if ever he didn't showed up and stopped that perverted guy.

"Hi...!" I looked up to the girl whose standing next to me. "Can i sit here?" I nodded and i smiled to her, she sit next to me. She's the girl from the last time.

"We didn't formally introduces ourselves the first time we met right?" I laughed softly. "By the way I'm Leah, Keith friends!" She winked at me, she's somehow jolly and i liked her energy.

"I'm Margot!" I nodded. "And before i forgot... g-gusto ko pala sanang magpasalamat kasi sabi ni Keith binihisan mo ako, medyo nakakahiya!" I laughed awkwardly and I lowered my eyes away from her because she's starring at me intimidating or it's just me?

"Oh Keith told you about that? I asked him to not....haha!" She asked him to not but why? I raised my brow to her.

"Whoaaa! What's with that death glared?" She raises her both hands.

"I'm kidding okay?" I chuckled.

"He asked me to drive you guys to his apartment that night after you passed and yes he asked me to changed you... kasi baka magalit ka karaw!" She's laughing but it's okay because she didn't sounds like she's insulting me.

"Keith is a very nice guy... no doubt about that!" She added.

I glanced at the counter where Keith is and he looks pissed off maybe because of walking back and forth to the customers.

Keith winked at me when he caught me staring at him kaya ngumiti naman ako sa kanya.

He invited me here tonight, sabi niya wala naman akong gagawin sa apartment niya boung gabi.

"W-when i first met him he was broken!" I pay attention to her and she's smiling, she's also staring at Keith. "I also met him here, h-hindi pa siya nagtatrabaho noon dito!"

I remember what Keith said that after i left him he find himself here at the bar and he met a lot of people like Leah.

"I remember that night when he saw you for the first time in awhile again, i saw him smiling and shaking!" She bite her lips.

"I already heard that Keith liked you.... he talked about you all the time so i've known you for a very long time!" I looked away from her, he talked about me? Fuck... i really hurt him that he talked about me to his friends.

"He looks happy and worried that night when i left you guys to his apartment!" She smirked.

"Hey Margot... i know were not closed enought to ask this but do you also liked him?" I liked Keith?

"W-why do you asked?" I sighed. Is she not being rude asking me like that? Alam niya ba yung pinagdaanan naming dalawa?

"B-because i liked Keith....!" I looked down.

What did i expect from the first time i saw her? It was obvious that he liked Keith pero bakit nakakainis pakinggan?

"Hi guys...do you want to drink something?" I wiped my lip before i looked up and i smiled to Keith.

"Yeah!" Leah replied calmly, she's acting like she didn't confront me. Keith left us while smiling.

"I didn't say that to make you leave him or what!" I glanced at her.