CHAPTER 28

*Margot POV*

Days past and i never felt this grateful to Mason like this before, he never bothered me about Saint since that night.

He also never mentioned Luna nor talked  about what happened. It help me to get better this past few days and i hope it'll last for a quite while.

I asked Mason that i want already to find a job so we can split the expenses, he said that he already contact his family friends.

I felt bad when he said that he will never accept my money if ever i find job. I hoped he's joking kasi nahihiya na talaga ako na siya yung gumagastos ng lahat-lahat.

"K-kamusta na pala yung trabaho na hinahanap mo para saakin?" He stopped eating.

"Wag kana ngang mag-alala kasi tumawag na ako sa mga kaibigan ko kung may pweding trabaho sa mga kumpanya ng mga magulang nila!" I smiled to him.

"Thank you!" I replied and we start eating again.

"Are you sure you don't want to rest here for while? I know it's still bothered to you what happened!" He's right but i just can't let that to ruin me. I need to do something.

"I think i rest enough!" I murmured.

"Okay so hintayin na lang natin yung tawag ng mga kaibigan ko!" I nodded and i smiled to him again.

"Oh i never asked this before but after you gone three years ago what else job did you worked then?" I sighed, i'm kind of embarrass to says this to him.

"I only worked to where you find me" I looked away from him. "I know the money i got there it wasn't too much but it help me to pay my rent!"

"Three years there?" I shaked my head.

"Not exactly maybe 1 or 2 years, i don't know. A-alam mo kasi after kitang i-iwan-!"

"Okay okay, that's enough. I know it's hard for you to talk about three years ago!" I smiled uncomfortable.

"Gusto ko lang naman malaman kung ilang taon kana doon nagtatrabaho!" He laughed softy.

I looked down. Sometimes i just want to cry infront of him randomly because he changed a lot- no i think he grown so much.

"Margot?" I glanced at him. He stood up and he moved his chair next to me.

"Stop that!" He pulled my head to his shoulder. He knew when i'm acting sad, is that obvious? "Lets everything left behind okay?" I just hugged him.

"Oh yeah, remember that i went outside yesterday to see my friends?" I moved away from him. "Guess who, who i ran?"

"Stefani...!" I smiled because he was so hyped, i don't want to upset him.

"Wow that's great what did she said to you?" I'm shaking to the thoughts of Stefani told him that i brought Saint for a couple of time with me.

"N-nothing, she said she misses you and she want to see you again!" That's a relief. Somehow i know Stefani's loyal to me. "I also told her that you lost your phone that's why you didn't contact her!"