CHAPTER 21

*Margot POV*

This is the first time that i'm acting like this and i hate myself for that so maybe Mason think i'm acting strange. Bullshit this complete utter.

"H-hindi mo talaga ako kakausapin?" I wasn't planning to ignored him but i don't know what to say since i already ignore him.

"Margot?" He embraced me through my back, i  felt his warm hugged. "I'm sorry okay?" I slowly nodded my head.

"Pumunta nga tayo dito para makapagpahinga hindi para mag-away!" He sound like i'm the one who started everything. "Sige na sorry na!"

"Oo na nga kaya tumahimik kana!" I replied and i walked away from him. "Let's go back to the villa!"

We're still here at his childhood friend restaurant lang daw? Ahhh! I shaked my body. I just can't believe i'm acting jealous again. It's giving me goosebump.

"Okay!" He frowned. He's giving me that sad face all day long and it's makes me worried.

"I'm going to get in the car first. Just say my goodbye to you friend!" I was about to open the door of the car but i stopped when Malika yelled.

"Hey- aalis na kayo?" Mason stand next to me and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

Malika glimpsed at my waist and she smiled, i hope she's aware that i'm Mason girlfriend. What the fuck i'm thinking?

"Yeah- It's getting late!" Mason replied after he glimpsed to his watch.

"Oh yeah- of course. Hmmfp Just say my greetings to your brother. Don't forget to tell him to come and visit me sometimes, i miss him already!"  I looked away from her. I just don't want to hear anything she's saying.

"I will!" Mason replied.

I remeberh what he said earlier to Malika that he didn't see Saint for over a year, how is that even possible when he's living there at their house with his brother?

"Hindi mo ba talaga kami pagbabayarin ng kinain namin?" Mason laughed awkwardly.

"No- but thank you for your thought. I love doing this to you guys!" She replied. She sounds fake. I really hate her.

"Wow thank you so much! I wasn't planning to go here for free meal! Haha!" Tumawa silang dalawa.

Mason pinched my waist so i startled.  I guess he want me to say thank you to Malika, i don't feel like to say but we're going to leave anyways.

"Thank you talaga!" I bowed down but i was suprised when she holds my hands

"Don't mention it!" I smiled to her and she let go my hands.

Someone called her inside so we say our goodbyes and she left us. There's still a lot custumer inside. Even though i don't like her it still makes me happy to see her business running well.

"Let's go back?" Tumango naman ako.

He opened the door for me and so i whispered thank you. I caught him smiling and he looked happy. I guess i need to stop acting childish to him today.