CHAPTER 39 (FINALE)

*Margot POV*

This is the first time that i'm going to visit him since that incident happened three days ago and i'm really scared, i don't know why maybe i'm not still mentally prepared.

I isolated myself these past few days at his house, Saint wasn't there because Luna asked him to stay away from me.

I took a deep breathed before knocking the door at ilang segundo lang biglang bumukas yung pinto at bumugad saakin si Luna.

"H-hi!" She greeted, she looks exhausted. It's been three days and she's all alone here watching Mason.

"Mason just woke up!" I glimpsed at the bed, he's facing on the other side.

"You look tired maybe you can go home, Ako na muna dito yung magbabantay sa kanya!" She sighed and she hugged me.

I called her that day when Mason stabbed himself, i used Mason phone. Mabuti na lang nakarespondi sila agad bago ma ubusan ng dugo si Mason.

"Yeah, i think i really need to rest so thank you so much!" She turned back at him.

"Be gentle with him, ilang araw na siyang parang wala sa modo!" I nodded and she left. I went to the chair next to his bed.

"M-mason?" I whispered.

I was about to reached his shoulder but i stopped instead i wait for a couple of second but he say nothing.

"W-why did you that?" I sighed looking down at my tights, parang ma iiyak na naman ako ng maalala ko yun.

"This sounds ironic, everyone knows you're a selfish and self-centered person but why did you chose to stabbed yourself?" I sobbed, i can't help but to cry.

"M-margot?" I looked up and I feel little bit of relieved when i saw his face, he's already look fine.

"I only did what's right, you think i can bare seeing you dying because of me?" I shaked my head, the way he talked to me is kinda harsh.

"Hindi naman yun yung ibig kong sabihin, yung akin lang b-bakit hindi ka man lang lumaban?" Knowing how hard-headed he is.

"If you still remember i went home with luna that day, kinausap ako ni Saint, he threatened me that if i'm not going to leave you they'll going to cut off my allowance from mom!" But why Saint would do that?

"I don't care if-!"

"Margot listen to me first!" He stopped me so i closed my mouth.

"I know you don't give a fuck if i don't have money pero hindi yun yung issue dito!" I nodded, he don't have to yelled, magkatabi lang naman kami.

"Saint was right!" I swallowed.

"M-mason anong sinasabi mo?" I asked shaking, bakit ngayon sinasabi niyang tama si Saint?

"Margot i'm sorry but i need to let you go!" I laughed sarcastically.

"What the heck is happening to you?" I covered my forehead with my palm, he avoided his gaze from me.

"Can't you not still see Margot? Everyone around you wants me to leave you alone!" I nodded, he's maybe right but they don't understand everything.

"They don't matter to me Mason k-kasi mahal kita!" I sobbed, why he's giving me up right now?

"Keith also right, i only brought pain to you and you'll never be happy with me!" I held his hand but i'm shookt when he jerked it away.

"You need to leave me Margot!" I shaked my head and humagulgol sa iyak. "Ito yung makakabuti sayo!"