THIRTEEN

*Mason POV*

I'm dying to call her but i'm trying hard to not because i know it'll make her mad. This is the first time that i let her to see her friends and her reaction lastnight was priceless. She's so happy.

I go hang out with the boys to ease myself  from worry but i left them earlier when i missed her call because i thought shes already here at home. Its been more than two hours and i'm waiting for her call again.

I picked up my phone when her name pop up to the screen. I took a deep breathed. I don't want to pressure her while shes with her friends.

"Where are you?" I whispered calmly.

"Is this Mason?" Unfamiliar female voice.

"Who is this? Where's Margot?" I yelled.

"This is Stefani and don't worry she's alright!" She replied. I can't barely hear her because its noisy around them.

"Give her the phone right now!" I chuckled.

"M-margot's drunk that's why I call you. We don't know where you guys live!" I bite my lips to stop myself from screaming. That's why i don't want her to hang out with her friends.

"I'll pick her up there just text me the address" I hang up the call.

I kicked the door and yelled. I'm so angry right now and if theres something wrong happened to her i'll make sure they're going to pay.

I grabbed my jacket and find the key. She said she's going to have a dinner with Stefani and now she's drunk, how is that possible?

-

Kaya pala ang ingay kanina habang tumatawag si Stefani kasi putangina ina. Nandito pala sila ngayon sa isang restobar.

I opened the door and i saw her immediately hugging Stefani. She really look wasted. I  never saw her behaving like that.

Lumapit ako sa kanya at tumayo sa tabi niya. Nagulat naman si Stefani ng mapansin niya ako. Dahan-dahan niyang pinasandal si Margot sa legs ko.

"Hey! Don't push me!" She slapped Stefani shoulder.

She still don't notice me. She struggled to moved away from me and she accidently tapped my dick so i closed my eyes.

"Oh- Mason?" Her eyes widen when she saw me. She jerked away her hands from my zipper. "Why are you here?"

"What do you think why i'm here?" I sighed.

"I don't know but i'm glad you're here. Sit down!" She grabbed the chair behind me. I shaked my head before i sit.

"They all make fun of me!" And then she hugged me. She burried her face to my neck.

Putangina. She's drunk more than i thought. Hindi niya to gagawin kung hindi siya lasing ng ganito. First time niya tong ginawa.

"Binubully nila ako kasi ako lang yung walang kasama dito!" She sucked my neck so i covered her face with my hand so no one will see it.

"Sabi nila triple date daw sana tayo pero wala ka kanina!" Dagdag niya kaya tumingin ako kay Stefani, alam kung boyfriend niya yung katabi niya.

"Mason?" She moved her head away from me and she looked behind me.

"Oh i forget. Remeber Kent, look!" I glanced behind me and theres two people. I didn't notice them earlier.

The guy shy smile to me and the girl but i igonored them. I don't know who they are and Margot's talking.

"He's Kent, remember?" She said again. Stefani rubbed her back.