CHAPTER 20

*Mason POV*

"I'm going to take a bath. I feel sticky!" She complained while wipping her face and her arms with the wet wipes.

She went to the cabinet and she grabbed a bathrobe that hanging inside. She tied her hair  up and i can see the hickeys on her nape that i left lastnight.

"Can i join with you?" I said after she opened the door of the bathroom. She turned back so I pout but she glared at me. "Please?" I begged.

"No- i don't trust you. I know your black motive so stop!" She replied and she stick out her tounge before shutting the door but i startled when she opened again. "Just unpack are things!" She smiled so I shaked my head. It's been awhile since i saw her smiling like that.

We just arrived her at the country side and we're going to stay here for one night. This is the first time that i take her out since we lived together again.

At first i said to her that i want to go overseas but she refused because she doesn't felt like to go anywhere out of the country.

Then i remember a good friend of mine own this villa here at the country side so i told Margot and she like it so we're here right now.

I unpacked our things and when i done i went outside the veranda to have a smoke, i hide this pack well in my bag so she won't see it.

She said that i don't have to hide it to her anymore but i know she's going to kill if she see me.

"Potangina talaga!" I was about light up the cigiratte but I threw it immedietely. "Itatapon mo pa talaga!" She yelled.

I turned around to her and she's still in her bathrobe. I sighed, i went first inside the room and lay at the couch. I'm dying, i want to smoke so badly.

"H-hindi ka talaga titigil sa pagyoyosi mo ano?" I covered my face with the pillow because i don't want to argue with her.

I already explained to her last time that I tried so many times to stop but i just can't stop that instant, you know maybe i need some more time and i hope she understand that as well.

I didn't hear anything expect to her foot step that walking back and forth so i peeked underneath the pillow and i saw her changing.

Tumayo ako at humiga ng kama. Tinignan niya naman ako ng masama kaya hinila ko ito ng malakas ng dumaan siya sa harap ko.

"Are you mad?" I asked but she shaked her head. She's on top of me. I hold her waist tightly.

"I just want you to stop smoking that's all!" I let go her and i looked outside the veranda.

She knew how to make me feel bad. She's indeed cruel. We sit at the corner of the bed and I wrapped my arm around her waist.

"I know it wasn't easy to stop smoking but atleast give a try. I know you don't want to die early!" I flinched back because i remember what she said to me when she caught again to our place.

"So you're saying you're concerned about me?" She laughed but she stopped and she glanced at me.

"What if i say yes? I'm conerned, i don't want you to die!" She replied. Napakamot naman ako ng tenga ko, nakakaflattered naman yung mga sinasabi niya.