CHAPTER 22

*Mason POV*

I gripped her wrist and she's trying to pull it so i tightened my grip harder to her.

Her face expression kinda looks in pain but still i didn't let go her wrist. Hindi niya ako, madadala sa mga arte niya.

"L-let go. Mason please it hurts!" She sobbed and she pulled her hand again.

"What did you said?" I asked and i put more pressure in her wrist.

She looked down and she starts crying. I rolled my eyes, she's always good at playing the victim.

I threw her shaking hand gently but she still bumped her back against the jacuzzi. Hinila-hila Tinapon ko naman yung kamay niya ng dahan-dahan pero siya kasi hila-hila ng kamay niya.

She rubbed wrist and when she realized that her wrist is swollen she glanced up at me.

I sighed, she can curse me all she want but it won't change the situation that she messed up with my brother.

"Did you met him?" She looked down but when she saw my dick hanging back and forth she looked away from.

I fucked her all the time and we do a lot of perverted things but i don't understand why she's still uncomfortable seeing my dick maybe she just can't believe how big my package is.

I forgot i'm still naked so she is but most of her body are covered by the water in the jacuzzi.

"Margot?" I yelled.

"N-no- ano bang inisiip mo?" Her voice trembling. I can tell she's lying or not.

"How come you mentioned him when i said i love you to you?" I walked closer to the jacuzzi and stand infront of her.

"I-its just that i...!" She stopped and she closed her eyes.

"Mason can you move away from me, you're so close!" She swallowed. I intentionally stand next to her so i can distract her.

"Just tell me the truth first if you met him or not!" She runs her long and smalls fingers through her hair.

She's really uncomfortable that i stand naked next to her but who knows when we're having sex. She's so desperate to eat me.

"No- okay!" I raised my shoulder and i moved away from her.

"Then why did you mentioned him?" She looked down.

"I know you're not going to tell me the truth because that's was you always do!" She look confused so I nodded "Lying Margot, you always lied to me!" She flinced back.

"Wow!" She raised her hands, looks at her ready to argue with me but can't answer my simple question.

"Atleast i don't hurt people!" She yelled back so I shaked my head

"It's been three years Margot, are you still not done using that against to me? Wala kana bang ibang masabi?" Her jaw dropped to what i said.

That's true, wala na siyang sinumbat saakin kung hindi yung ginawa ko sa kanya three years ago. I know she'll never forget about that but she need to step out with her words