CHAPTER 31

*Third Person POV*

Margot feels devastated and frustrated after Saint spilled everything about Mason, she didn't even went back to their apartment.

Instead she went straight to her old apartment before and she's been standing there outside for more than a hour. Hindi niya kasi alam kung saan siya pupunta.

She's hurt again and feel betrayed. She didn't believe at first to Saint but after she thought about it, doon niya lang napagtanto na tama ang hinala niya.

She glimpsed at her phone when it's start ringing. Mason is calling her. Margot smiled like an idiot because she can't believe she felt off again at Mason schemed.

Umupo siya sa kabilang side ng bench

, she took a deep breathed before she answered the call.

"Where are you?" Mason asked calmly. After she heard Mason voice Margot hands starts to tremble.

"I guess you already talked to Saint kasi alam mo na nanasaakin na yung cellphone ko!" Mason in the other line chuckled. He covered his mouth with his hands before he replied.

"Saint came her at the apartment... he punched the shit out of me!"  Margot's nodded, she thought Mason already knew what's happening.

Margot start to cry but she avoid to make any  sound. Her chest feels so heavy that she can't hold her tears anymore. She's dying inside because she believe that Mason already changed but he's still the same.

"Please Margot, umuwi kana muna at pagusapin natin lahat ng ito!" Mason begged but Margot shaked her head. She covered his forehead with her palm.

"I heard enough Mason at sobrang sakit!" Margot sobbed.

"How can you do this to me? Same goes to your brother, napakasama niyo saakin.... w-wala naman akong ginagawang masama!" Mason heard she's crying so he starting to get worried. 

"I know- i know. Sabihin mo muna kung saan ka ngayon please!" Mason lowered his voice.

He's holding his anger because he can't do anything to find Margot. He's also trying his best not to get mad or throw tantrum to Margot because he knew he's in trouble, he's in fault.

"Just let me do whatever i want right now. Let me sort out everything first... It's all on me wether i'll be back to you or not!" Margot hang  up the call and she start to burst in tears again.

Mason at their apartment threw the bottle of the beer against the wall after Margot hang the call. He broke the vase on the table even  their picture.

He went to the kitchen and he start punching the wall, kicking the table and breaking their dishes. He's anxious that Margot will leave him again.

Margot starts walking and she finds herself in front of a bar standing closes from her place before and she remember that Keith and her used to went there before and Keith friends owned the bar.