CHAPTER 17

*Margot POV*

"Potangina a-anong ginawa ko?"

I looked up at the verenda where's Mason room. I still can't believe i let Saint to kissed me but why? What's happening to me?

I hate Mason but still it wasn't right. Potangina talaga bakit? Mason warned me to stay away to his brother pero anong ginawa ko?

"I like you Margot!" He whispered."I love you Margot!"

What the fuck he's saying? He can't love me if what he said is true. He knew that I'm dating his brother... Potangina naguguluhan talaga ako.

Even though i pitty him because he's alone it still wasn't right to kissed him back. I shaked my head. I need to pull up myself before i get in.

Paano ako haharap nito kay Mason pagkatapos ng nangyari saamin ng kapatid niya?

I opened the door and freaked out when i saw Luna just got from the Kitchen and she's holding a glass of water.

"Did you see a ghost?" I shaked my head then i closed the door. "You look very pale what happened?" I sighed.

"Where's Mason?" She looked up upstair.

"He's in his room! Saan kaba kasi nanggaling?" She went closer to me and she gestured the glass of water to me but i shaked my head.

"I went to see my friends... C-can i talk to you for a moment?" She glanced at me confusedly. Who wouldn't be this is the first time that i asked her to talk.

"Sure! Come here!" We went back to dinning area and she grabbed me a chair.

"I know Mason is very busy this passed few days so i want to ask you a favor if you can drive me back tomorrow to our place?" I frowned. I know its sudden but i need to distance myself from here.

"I can drive you back to your place but i don't think Mason will allow you to ga back without him!" She's right. I want to cry, i feel like i'm emotionally worn out.

"Mason will allow me. Hindi niya lang talaga ako mahatid dahil busy siya!" I said even though i knew it's impossible.

"Margot meron bang nangyari sayo?" I caughed.

"No-no" I shaked my head "G-gusto ko lang bumalik saamin!"

Bigla siyang lumapit saakin at niyakap ako kaya hindi ko mapigilan mapaluha. Pinunasan ko naman agad yung luha ko para hindi niya mapansin.

"Umakyat kana muna kasi kanina kapa hinihintay ni Mason" Tumango ako at huminga ng malalim. Lalabas na sana siya ng dinning area pero nagsalita ako.

"Your brother?" She stop walking and she turned around me.

"Are you talking about Saint?" I nodded. "Did you already meet him?"

"Yeah. I already met him!" I replied.

"Really?" She looked away from me. "Anong sabi niya sayo?"

"We didn't exactly met but i saw him the day i came here and i don't know if he saw me" I lied. I guess ain't good idea if i told her what happened.