CHAPTER 23

*Margot POV*

For some reason, Mason want me to stay at there house again. I tried to begged him that i don't want too but he seems like he already made up his mind and i can't do anything to stop him.

I asked him if his brother Saint has something to do about with this but he said he just want me to be around with him so i said yes para hindi niya na rin ako pagdudahan pa.

We just went back from the vacation and hindi ko talaga alam kung nag-bakasyon ba kami doon o nag-away lang.

Sobrang daming ng nangyari. Hindi parin mawala yung inis ko sa babaeng kaibigan niyang si- sino ba yung babaeng yun?

Nakalimutan ko na yung pangalang niya. Tapos magkaibigan din daw sila ni Saint.

"I remember when your sister invited me for the first time on your house, you was freaking out that you want to hit me!" He dropped his phone loudly at the table and he glanced at me.

"Believe me or not, after i took you here. Hitting you didn't cross my mind!" He replied angrily. "Anong ba kasing problema mo?" He added.

"W-wala naman, gusto ko lang talagang malaman kung bakit mo ako gustong bumalik sa bahay niyo!" I sipped the coffee he ordered earlier this morning.

"Why do you care?" He rolled his eyes like he's gay, well i guess things will be better if he was gay. I love gays, maybe i will love him even more. "Why are you smiling?"

"Nothing... i was just thinking if you were gay. Maybe you wouldn't hurt me like that!" I startled when he kicked the chair next to him.

"Potangina, anon bang pinag-iisip mo?" I bite my lips to stop myself from laughing.

"Stop okay, this is wasn't the first time that we talked about that. Isa pa sabi mo tatlong taon narin yung nakakalipas. I think we can talk about that casually!" I replied.

To be honest i was kinda hurt when he said to me on our vacation if i wasn't done enough using what he did to me three years ago against to him everytime we argue. Fuck- It's just that i don't have anything else to say to him, i'm sorry okay?

"Well that's great because you finally realized but what are you saying if i were a gay?" I glimpsed at him and i smiled.

"I was just thinking if you were gay. That's all, don't take everything seriously" He raised his brow and i didn't expect that he would also smiled.

"Don't worry if i were gay!" He shrugged his shoulder.

"I still have this big package that made you cried everytime!" I flinched back and I looked around the house even though i know it was only the two of us.

"Hey i know you have this perverted mouth but can you stop saying those words again whenever you want?!" I crossed my arms. "It's really annoying if you still don't know!" Tumawa naman siya ng malakas.

"Okay calm down!" He breathed out after he laughed. "Btw you already packed your things?"

"No-!" I replied seriously. I just want him to make him mad.

"Ano pang hinintay mo? Hindi mo gugustuhin na ako pa ang mag iimpake ng mga gamit mo!" He glared at me and he rolled his phone on the table.