CHAPTER 37

*Margot POV*

Who is it this time again? Napa-iling ako bago tumayo, don't tell me mga kaibigan na naman ni Mason. I held for moment before i opened the door.

But my heart stopped and my knees weakened. I can't believe it's her, it's been a while since i last her. Mason's sister, Luna.

"L-luna?" She nodded and she looks down, i wonder what happened to her.

"Margot" Bigla niya akong niyakap ng mahigpit na parang hindi ako makahinga. "Oh-oh i'm sorry, i just missed you!" I flinched back.

I looked away from her because i feel uncomfortable, parang hindi ko naman ata matandaan na ganito kami ka close.

I moved aside when she stepped in and she went straight to the living room, is she looking for Mason?

"Where's is he?" She asked when she turned to me.

"H-he just left, sabi niya magkikita daw sila ng mga kaibigan niya!" I replied and i'm shookt  when she wrapped her hands to mine. What's happening?

"Are you okay?" She asked so i nodded, i pulled my hands to her because i feel uneasy.

"D-did Mason hurt you?" I flinched back, what she's saying?

"N-no, he never done that to me!" I lied.

No one has to know what happened before except to Kent and Stefani, i don't want to talk that anymore kasi hindi niya na naman ako sinasaktan.

"Yeah- I'm sorry for asking suddenly by the way he left his car?" She changed the topic but i wonder what made her asked me stuff like that, meron ba siyang alam?

"H-he left his car?" She nodded, that's odd.  "Maybe his friend picked him up!" She raised her brow.

"Yeah you're right. He isn't the type of person to commute or what by the way i have to leave!" She tapped my shoulder but i called her name so she turned around.

"But why are you looking for him suddenly?" I gathered all my strength just to asked her for that because as far i can remember Mason cut ties with them anymore.

"Saint has something important to say for him!" My heart aches when i heard Saint, i'll never forgive him but i'm curious what he's going to say to Mason.

"W-why don't you try to call him?" I replied awkwardly.

"He blocked my number and Saint, he still mad after what happened to you and Saint!" I looked away from her, alam niya pala yung nangyari muntik ko mg makalimutam.

"I'm sorry. Ako na lang tatawag sa kanya!" I  picked up my phone at the table but she stopped me.

"It's okay!" She said.

"N-no it's okay it will be easier if i'm going to call him baka importante naman yung kailangan niyong sabihin  sa kanya!" She breathed out and she smiled softly to me.

"Margot it's really okay, hindi mo na kailangan tawagan siya!" I nodded and i dropped my phone.

"K-kailangan ko ng umalis and Margot, ito na siguro yung huling beses na magkikita pa tayo!"

My eyes widened, Mason always wanted this to happen before that's why he cut ties with his family but i feel a little bit sad.

"You're going to be okay, i promised that to you and also Saint!" She hugged me and left.

Isn't she's acting weird? First she hugged me out of nowhere then she asked me if Mason hurting me? Anong ibig sabihin niya sa hurt, physically ba or emotionally?