CHAPTER 12

*Margot POV"

Now that Mason allowed me to go wherever i want hindi ko naman alam kung saan ako pupunta. I've been standing here for hour outside the shop where i used to work.

Even if i'm not going to admit my heart hoping that Keith will show up but at the same time my mind praying that he won't because i'm not emotionally ready to see him.

Hindi ko alam kung anong sasabihin ko sa kanya pagkatapos ba naman ng mga sinabi ko sa kanya bago ako sumama kay Mason.

I closed my eyes. Before i leave this place for real i want to buy something inside. I opened the door and i remember him standing here, smiling. it feels nostalgic to be here again.

"G-good morning!" The new employee greeted.

I feel bad about my boss. He was so nice to me, he was a good friend of mine but i left him without a word. I hope that i won't see him today for good because i don't know how to say sorry to him.

I walked towads the popcorn stand and my heart breaks because i remember that i used to reserved him before i opened the shop.

Kumuha ako ng isa at dinama ito. If i'm going to see him one more time i'll buy this all for him. I know it's not enough for the troubled that i cause to him pero alam kung magugustuhan niya to.

Pull yourself Margot, you're going to pay this one. I don't want the cashier to think that i'm being emotional over the popcorn.

"Hi, is this still on sales?!" I smiled.

"Yes Ma'am!" She replied so I handed to her the popcorn. She looks nice maybe asking her a few question won't make her annoy.

"I'm sorry to bother you but how long you've been working here?" I asked politely. 

"M-me?" She stuttured. "Nitong linggo lang!"

Nitong linggo lang? I left here more than a month so does it means meron pang mas nauna sa kanya magtrabaho dito?

"Nitong linggo din naman kasi ito nag bukas ulit!" She said so i glanced at her. Maybe she noticed that i was in deep thoughts.

And what does she mean that this shop just opened this week again. I thought after i left the boss hired someone to replace me?

"I don't want to talk about this but theres someone whispering in my head to say this!" I nodded.

"I heard that someone used to work here for years and the boss trusted her!" Where did she heard this? She's talking about me.

"Pero umalis daw siya ng walang paalam so napilitan ang boss na ipasara muna to hanggang makahanap siya ng bagong magtatrabaho at ako ito ako ngayon."

I pressed my hands to the counter to support my body because i think i'm going to lost myself. The chaos i left here. Wala talaga akong utang na loob.

"I'm sorry about that pero m-meron ka bang napansin na lalaki na palaging bumili dito ng popcorn?" She looked up.

"We just opened and if you noticed parang hindi pa nagagalaw yung mga popcorn doon" Tumango ako.

"Ma'am o-okay lang po ba kayo?" I nodded. I paid and immediately left the shop. I hope that girl wouldn't mind me.

Bakit parang nasaksaktan ako pagkatapos kong malaman na hindi na siya bumabalik ng shop?No- i think i'm just worried that where he could be right now and what he's doing.

I startled because i felt my phone vibrating inside my pocket so i shoved it. Its Mason, sino pa bang inaasahan ko? I rolled my eyes before i answered.