CHAPTER 19

*Margot POV*

I know everything but i'm just pretending because i want to be still friend with Saint. Stefani's right i know Mason well more than anyone else.

I took a deep breath before i opened the door and I rolled my eyes because all i see is Stefani's hugging his boyfriend infront of Saint.

Saint glanced at me. He looks uncomfortable so i smiled to him. I sit next to him and i feel uneasy maybe because of what Stefani's said.

"What took you so long?" I glared to Stefani. She's the one who brought me to the restroom but she left first wondering.

"Tangina mo!" I sighed. Tumawa naman silang lahat.

"I'm sorry but you're in deep thought earlier so i decided to left first because i don't want ruin what had been thinking!" I kicked her feet underneath so she shaked her head.

"You want to eat something?" Saint whispered so I glanced at him

"Yeah, don't be shy just order everything you want. I'll pay!" I replied while rubbing my thigh.

"Wag na ako na lang magbabayad!" He opened the menu.

"No- gusto rin kitang pasalamat dahil hinatid mo ako!" He just nodded.

"Btw Margot it's been a since i last saw Mason, where is he?" Stefani interrupt.

"I told you last time that he's busy. He barely even went home because-!" I stopped when i realized what i'm saying. I looked at her and her expression says 'what?'

I breathed out and leaned back againt the chair. I forget that i didn't tell her that i used to lived at Mason's house for more than a week.

"He barely went home you said?" I nodded. "Margot what's happening?" I chuckled.

"Margot don't tell me you bro-!"

"No of course. It wasn't like that!" I cut her.

"Then what's happening?" I rolled my eyes to her. I hate that she's always worked up with my personal life.

"I don't see him with you anymore and you're always with-!" She stopped and she looked at Saint. "Wow-!" She breathed out. His boyfriend rubbed her back.

"Mason's staying right now at the house and like what i said last time he's busy!" Saint stated. I looked away from Stefani.

"And regarding about me and Margot?" He stopped. I starled because he wrapped his arm around my neck. "Were dating!" I removed his arm around me.

"What?!" Stefani yelled. I moved away from him and he burst to laughed.

"I'm kidding. I just want y'all to laugh to lighten up the mood!" He said while wiping his sweat from laughing hard.

"That's wasn't even funny!" I said and tumayo. "I guessed I'm already done tonight!" I looked back at saint. "Thank you for driving me tonight!"

-

"Hey- hey- hey Margot?" Saint grabbed my arms so i stopped walking.