CHAPTER 18

*Margot POV*

I looked myself at the mirror for the last time and i can't help but to giggled because It's been a while since wore something sassy. It's really suit to me the dress that Mason bought me.

I'm going to meet Stefani tonight to chill and have fun. I asked her to not bring his boyfriend so it'll be the two of us and i won't feel alone.

I took a deep breathed and when i left my room i almost scream when i saw Saint sitting comfortably in the couch.

He glanced at me so i startled. Am i dreaming? I avoid his eyes and i turned around. Anong ginagawa niya dito?

"M-margot?" I faced him. "C-can we talk?" Tumango ako at lumapit sa kanya.

"W-why are you here?" I feel uncomfortable talking to him after what happened that night at his car.

"Sit down first!" He point the couch with his head behind me. "H-how are you?"

"I'm okay-!" I replied. I know he's not here just to ask me how i'm doing. "Saint you shouldn't be here!" I frowned.

"I know but let me get straight to you!" Why he's talking like that. Like nothing happened?

"I want to say sorry again for what i did to you the last time!" He bowed down. "I'm really sorry Margot especially to what i said!"

I think a lot of what he did and it makes me choose to moved out to their house because i was afraid that Mason will find out but watching him right now talking like nothing happened made me realized that i worry for nothing. Akala ko kasi magsasalita siya o sasabihin niya sa bahay nila ang nangyari saamin.

"When i heard that you moved out at the house i was worried because i know it was all of my fault" He sighed.

"I'm sorry that l left suddenly without a word. I was scared that Mason will find out about us!" He nodded.

"I can't blame you Margot, if i didn't do that you wouldn't leave the house!" Tumayo siya at tumabi saakin umupo.

"Go back at our house. I promise i won't bother you again!" I smiled to him.

"I'm not sure about that!" I avoid his gazed. "You know Mason is there and magagalit siya pagnalaman niyang nag-uusap tayo!"

"Yeah but If you're afraid that Mason will see us at the house i'll move out there but please just go back there!" He hold my hands.

I can't understand why he want me to go back at there place and he's willing to move out just for me.

"You don't have to leave your house just for the sake of me Saint!" I frowned.

"It's okay. I'm willing to do everything to you besides this is all my fault!" He rubbed my hands.

"You don't have to make your desicion right now, just tell me when you finally made up your mind and you're ready!" He stated.

-

30 minutes had passed and Saint is still with me waiting for the cab. He asked to drive me to where i'm going to meet Stefani but i refused because i think i already bother him.