CHAPTER 11

*Margot POV*

"Don't be rude with them!" Mason chuckled before he opened the door.

He was hesitating earlier when i asked him that i want to go with him. He didn't forced me, its me who voluntary go with him because i don't want to left alone in his place.

Hindi rin nga ako makapaniwala na sumama ako sa kanya ngayon para makipagkita sa mga kaibigan niya. This is the first time na lumabas ako simula ng tumira ako sa kanya.

"Hey i'm sorry!" Mason sighed to his two friends when they approached to us. They both looks suprised when they saw me. I know kahit ako nga nagulat din sa desisyon ko.

"Oh, Margot you're here!" He offered his hand but i rolled my eyes to them.

"Shut up!" I murmured so Mason glared at me.

These are the guys who took Keith lastmonth and i'll never forgive them.

"Oh i'm sorry- umupo na lang kayong dalawa!" Mason nodded his head. He wrapped his arm around my waist and we followed his friends.

I don't really like this place. Its kinda noisy but i don't want to complain because Mason will kill. Sasabihin niya saakin na hindi niya naman ako niyaya sumama dito.

"Do you want to drink something?" Mason asked. I shaked my head. I don't go here to drink i came here just to spare my time.

"How about you eat something?" I nod. "What do you want?" 

"Kahit ano na lang!" I replied.

They called the waitress and umorder sila. I'm sitting next to Mason and he's holding my hand. His two friends are sitting across us and seeing their face makes me want to throw up.

"What?" I asked because they're staring at me.

"Wala naman nagulat lang kami kasi ito yung unang beses na sumama ka kay Mason na makipagkita saamin!" I looked away from them.

Its really my first time to go out with them, way back before Mason didn't allowed me to go with him when he's going to meet his friend, i don't know why.

I felt Mason hand underneath the table hold my hand tightly maybe he's sending me a signal to reply politely to his friend. Okay, hindi naman ako ganun kasamang tao.

"I don't know. There's nothing to do in our place so i decided to come with him and also i want to meet y'all!" I lied.

"Mabuti naman kasi pagod narin kami na ikaw palagi yung bukang bibig niya pagkasama kami!" Mason shaked his head.

"Wag kang maniwala sa mga gagong ito!" He replied. He let go my hand.

"Totoo ba?" I whispered.

"N-no, kaya ayaw kitang sumama pagsila kasama ko!" He stuturred i know he's lying. Ano kayang pinagsasabi niya tungkol saakin sa mga kaibigan niya?

"Margot, what happened to the guy that we took lastmonth, yung boyfriend mo ba yun?" I tucked my hair to my ears. 

"H-hey!" I glanced to Mason and he's glaring to his friends.

He's talking about Keith, it's been more than a month and i never heard anything from him.
Fuck, masyado akong na stress kay Mason that i forgot what i have done to Keith.

-

Its been more that two hours and his friends left us already. Sabi ko kanina hindi ako iinom pero ng maalala ko si Keith hindi ko mapigilan ang sarili kong uminom.

"You have a sister?" I asked, he glanced at me.

"What?" He asked confusedly. 

"Lastnight the girl who came to the house, Isn't she's your sister?" He nodded.