CHAPTER 30

*Margot POV*

That's was my second time saying I Love You  to him since we start dating again. I'm not gonna lie, i always wanted to say that to him after all.

"Mason please put it in already!" I whispered, my body's feels twitching inside and i want him to do something.

"What's the rushed?" He replied, he still rubbing his dick and i think i'm going to lost my shit any moment.

"Please!" I kissed his mouth.

I can't believe i'm begging him to fuck me maybe next time i shouldn't drink like that again. It's really a messed.

"Okay but i'm not going to wear a condom!" He replied. I tried to moved away but he tightened his hand on my hips.

"We both know it feels good to wear nothing Margot!" He added and his voice is so deep that i can't say no.

"J-just d-don't!"

"Don't worry, i'm not going to come inside of you okay?" I nodded my cheeks still feels burning. I think i'm sweating too much.

"Why don't you hold my dick and put it in to you by yourself again, like what you did last time!" He reached my nipple and he grabbed it  so i screamed.

"Mason it's hurt!" I sobbed but somehow it feels amazing. I don't know i hate this feeling.

"It's not hurting you. You're just sensitive here!" He smirked and he let go my nipple.

I lift my body and i hold his dick, it feels slippery. I point it to my opening but i'm scared to sit on it, it's really going to hurt me.

"Margot?" I snapped and i looked at his face, he's waiting for me.

Napailing ako pero na gulat ako ng biglang niyang tinaas and beywang niya at hinawakan  ng mahigpit yung beywang ko.

I cried out loud because it's really hurt inside  of me and I felt there's something was ripped inside.

"Mason, take it out!" I sobbed. I know this isn't our first time but his dick..... "Why it feels growing bigger inside?" I laid to chest.

He start moving his hips upside down and kept thrusting his dick against to me. There's somethig throbbing in my stomach.

"Margot, i'm going to loosen you with my fingers while my dick still inside okay?" He chuckled.

"N-no are you insane? you want to kill me?!" I sobbed. 

"I'm sorry so relax you're going to cut off my dick. Don't tighten okay?" I nodded so he start moving his body again.

Our position is what makes his dick gone deeper to me and i think it's going to kill me not any longer, i tried to stand but Mason hugged me tightly while he kept thrusting his dick faster.

To avoid the more pain i'm feeling i kissed his mouth. I sucked them up and all i can taste is  lust, i never slept with him before like this aggressive.

"Margot i'm going to come!" He said under our kissed. His voice is so sexy. I kept kissing him. "Can i come inside you?"

"Yeah please!" I stopped when i realized what i'm saying.