CHAPTER 26

*Mason POV*

I was freaking out earlier when Luna told me that Margot left the house three days without a word after i left her two days before.

I asked her what happened why Margot left but she said she didn't have idea.

I don't talk to Saint but i asked him but he ignored me, its really hurts my ego but little he didn't knew i know everything.

I parked my car infront of our apartment and i went out the car. I sighed when i dropped the keys, my hands won't stop shaking.

"Potangina!" I hissed.

I picked up the key and i kicked the tire of the car. B-bakit ba kasi ako natatakot? Wala naman akong maalala na nag-away kami bago ako umalis.

I even promised to her that we'll be back to normal and i'll help her to find a job after i'm done with the family obligation.

But what happened? This is driving me crazy, kanina pa ako natatakot at nagagalit. Hindi ko na ma intindihan ang nararamdaman ko.

I took a deep breath and i went to door and i opened it. I sighed because the lights are off. I stepped in and i take off my coat and i hang it over the coat stand.

"Margot?" I called, i went to the dinning area and i groaned when i saw a lot of emty bottle of beer on the table.

What she's been doing all these days? The dinning stink so bad and the kitchen are filled up of unwash dishes.

Our room door is opened so i went there and i find her standing in the window wondering.

I glanced again at the dinning area and i went back there, i have to clean everything first before we talk. After more than a hour of cleaning natapos narin.

Alam kong alam niya nandito na ako pero hindi man lang ito lumabas ng kwarto para tignan ako o kamustahin. I already washed in the bathroom in our room but still she's wondering at the window.

I stand behind her and i kissed her hair but she jerked away from me and she sit at the bed, i saw her face and her eyes are swelling so bad.

"Tell me?" I whispered and looked outside the window.

She laughed sarcastically and she started to cry so i glanced at her and she's holding her neck.

"Margot, tell what happened?" I said quitely, i'm holding myself not to yelled or what.

Tumayo siya kaya lumapit ako sa kanya bigla at hinila ito sa braso niya pero nabitawan ko ito ng sampalan niya ako ng sobrang lakas.

"Wow-" I breathed out, i fixed my jaw with my hands.

She wiped her tears when i glimpsed at her. She tied her and she went to our picture frame behind and she slapped hard at the wall so it went broken.

"Sabihin mo saakin ngayon kung anong nangyari?" Mahinahon kong tanong at umupo ng kama.

"Hindi mo parin ba alam kung nangyari saakin sa bahay niyo?" Sigaw niya.

I looked dowm at my hands behind me because i felt it's suddenly shaking. Potanginang Saint na yun.

"Sabihin mo?" Tumayo ako at lumapit sa kanya pero bigla niya ako ulit sinamapal kaya napalunok ako.