'12.0 - LIKE ME ON MY KNEES.

| CHAPTER TWELVE |

| CHAPTER TWELVE |

you had no one
to blame but yourself.
loving the devil had
its consequences.
and you were foolish
to think you were an exception.

but you did think you
were an exception regardless.

so you believed
all his lies.
and cherished
those false promises.
blinded by how beautiful
each word sounded falling off of his lips.

and by the time
you realized
you would miss him
more than he ever would you,
you had fallen so deep
that even flying out was impossible.

WHEN YOU WOKE UP LATER THAT NIGHT, you found yourself alone in katsuki's large bed.

as soon as you opened your eyes, you were hit with the smell of ash and smoke and something incredibly sweet you couldn't quite put your finger on it.

you nuzzled your face into his pillow unconsciously, inhaling more of his scent in deep breaths and moaned in pleasure from how good it felt.

"i'll never get tired of the sounds you make."

sitting up in an instant, your head snapped to the end of the room where you heard his deep voice that seemed gentler then.

and there, in the corner of the room, hidden by the shadows and lit by only a few candles, sat katsuki shirtless behind a desk.

a rush of heat went straight to your cheeks as you processed his comment. without thinking you said "i never get tired of how you smell."

his lips twitched in amusement and he raised a brow before standing up "is that so?"

he walked around the table before stopping and leaning his back in front of it with his hands folded over his chest.

with him standing up, you got a chance to drink in his chiseled muscles and broad shoulders.

though you didn't miss the way his eyes traveled over your form too, lingering on your lips before staying on your chest.

"i don't think i'll ever get tired of those either." he nodded his chin towards you, his eyes still fixed on your chest.

when you looked down and found your skin bare, you grabbed the sheets so fast to cover up that one might have thought your angelic gift was speed.