'14.0 - STABBING THAT LOOK OFF YOUR FACE.

| CHAPTER FOURTEEN |

you knew it from the first
moment you'd seen him.

it wasn't lust.
though he'd filled
you with desire.

it was more.

but it wasn't love
at first sight either.

it was more
of a familiarity.
an intimacy.

like "oh, hey, it's you.
it's always going to be you."

KATSUKI WAS KNEELING BETWEEN YOUR LEGS ONCE MORE. this time strapping all sorts of weapons to your thighs and waist. knives and daggers and swords. small, medium, and large.

his ash blond hair occasionally brushed up the small bit of your bare stomach, just above your waistband and right beneath where your top ended. and gods it took everything in you not to shudder from the tingling sensation.

from the way he looked up at you through his long lashes and shot you a half smirk you knew he was doing it on purpose. enjoying it too.

recently, he'd made it his mission to elicit all sorts of sounds and reactions out of you.

a passing touch here, a gentle caress there. calculated yet affectionate. a cruel game.

you bit down on your lower lip hard and closed your eyes to compose yourself. but having his head between your thighs was making it almost impossible.

the memory of your previous ministrations, the way he made you feel, his warm breath against your skin, his guttural groans hissed through his teeth, soft kisses along your thighs, his so very talented tongue at your-

no. you let out a sharp breath and shook your head. his smallest move affected you and you loved and hated it at the same time.

he didn't even need to touch you. whenever he was close, your stomach dipped and butterflies filled your lungs, denying you of oxygen as your chest tightened.

your wandering mind, his closeness, and the effect he had on you, filled the air with a palpable static, an electrical charge zapping at your skin and sparking goosebumps.

it was a sort of familiarity, an intimacy you'd never experienced before and you loved it.

but you felt so out of control. out of control of your body, your mind, and your thoughts.

you were a marionette and he had your strings, pulling and twisting as he pleased, forcing you to dance at his command.

but the effect he had on you was now your new weakness too. a weakness that could easily be abused by others. or him. and you hated it.