'A/N

I CAN'T BELIEVE CHAOS ENDED!!!!

i apologize in advance for how rushed this story was but after i decided to do the re-write where i could dive deeper into all of their back stories and explore the MC's relationship with the other characters and the side characters relationship with each other, i kind of got bored of this one.

also, i'm not in love with this ending but i wanted it to be different than the one from the re-write so this is all i could come up with.

here's the plan:

can you believe i still haven't finished editing STRINGS ATTACHED? how long has it been? almost a year? i have to force myself to do it.
so i'm not going to update until that's edited, this way i'll be motivated to finish the editing. it shouldn't take more than a week or two.

then i'm updating FOUR again!! first i'm gonna add a few chapters to the beginning of the story because i think four and bakugou's relationship happened too fast and i just want some more back story. then i'll continue where we left of with a lemon chapter cause i miss
writing smut lol.

i still haven't forgotten about the denki fic. i saw this music writing challenge where you shuffle through your playlist and decide the plot based on the random songs you get.
i think i'll use that for the denki fic.

i've also been dying to write a pro-hero bakugou x reader with fake dating and one bed tropes. idk if it'll happen before or after the denki fic but one of these two will be going on parallel to FOUR. because FOUR is a long fic and i easily get bored.

again, thank you all for reading this rushed story and supporting me. i appreciate you all so so so so so so so much. if you want me to write anything specific let me know. if you want me to start a one shot book and write specific requests let me know again.

love you guysssssssssssssssssssss
xoxo