'28.0 - DEAL WITH THE DEVIL.

| CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT |

i will love you so hard
that the stars will have
no choice but to align
for us.

YOU WEREN'T SURE WHO LEANED IN FIRST. it didn't really matter. you still fisted his ash blond hair into your hand and kissed him like you were racing against the time.

your lips pressed into his urgently, hungrily. and when you pulled his lower lip into your mouth and bit on it, he released a guttural groan so delicious it heat up your core.

there was a war of tongues and lips and teeth with each of you determined to elicit the most lewd sounds out of the other.

his tongue traced the shape of your lips, memorized every crack and dip, before pushing into your mouth to explore every crevice there.

you tugged on his hair and his fingers pressed deeper into the skin right above your hips. his grip was so hard you were sure there was gonna be five crescent shaped marks left on each side of your waist.

desire pooled into your core and you were desperate to release the ache between your legs.

sensing your predicament, bakugou ground his hips into yours, let you feel how much he wanted this, how much he wanted you.

his lips traveled lower to your jaw, nibbling and biting their way down your throat.

you threw your head back, exposing your neck to him like a sacrificial offering.

he hummed in approval, kissing that spot below your ear, the one that he knew made you go crazy, as a reward. and when he bit into it, a moan forced its way past your lips in the shape of his name.

every press of his lips, every lick of his tongue, every graze of those sharp canines left you a needy whimpering mess.

your legs wrapped around his waist, urging him to satisfy the ache between your thighs.

he wanted to go slow, to take his time tasting every inch of you, to push you over the edge with his mouth and fingers again and again before chasing his own pleasure.

but your love was already doomed and you didn't have the luxury of time.

so his hands moved up, up, up to your chest, kneading your breasts as his mouth moved its assault to your shoulders and clavicles.