'22.0 - A WAR TO WIN.

| CHAPTER TWENTY TWO |

"i am the creator of chaos.
only ashes are left
every where i go."
he said cockily.

you smiled deviously
"darling, i am the chaos.
you're merely
a tool of my will."

BAKUGOU WAS HUNTING NONSTOP. days poured into nights and night poured into days. yet he kept hunting every dentie he could find and dropped them off right beneath your window, so you could see.

as if he was offering tribute to satisfy his god. he had promised to kill every last creator that dared hurt you, starting with the dentis. but you'd just dismissed that promise as a lie too. like everything else.

now you weren't sure if he was actually fulfilling that promise or hoping to lessen his own guilt.

but you watched as the bodies piled up and ignored him. you let the stench of rot fill the manor and said nothing. didn't acknowledge him. like he didn't even exist. like he was dead. and to you, he was.

once at dinner, you faced kirishima and complained about the now unpleasant view from your bedroom and how you were tired of certain someone's acting.

even though bakugou was sitting right there, you didn't even spare him a glance, keeping all your attention on the red head only.

but bakugou wasn't one to give up easily either. so he stabbed his fork into the wood of the table angrily, his eyes pleading to meet yours fruitlessly "i made you a promise. stop calling it an act. it wasn't all an act!"

your heart would've squeezed at those words, if you still had one. yet your chest still felt heavy under his words.

you hadn't noticed how a part of you was still yearning for them, for it all to be be a nightmare. and when you'd wake up, he'd be by your side, soothing you and kissing every worry away.

but it wasn't a dream. and he was a liar. so you let that part of you relish in his words for exactly seven seconds before crushing it into nothingness.

raising a brow at kirishima you said "so? why aren't you saying anything?"

the red head glanced at the now fuming blond nervously before looking back you "well i thought bakubro answered you..."

you drew your brows in feign confusion "who? i didn't hear anyone."

at that, bakugou lost his last hold on the reins of his anger as it grew wild and exploded. he stood up so suddenly that even you weren't expecting it. his chair skidded back before falling backwards with a thud as he yelled "don't ignore me!"