ଘEightଓ

Kokichi stared at this new woman.

She clearly looked around Shuichi's age -which Kokichi just realized he didn't even know how old Shuichi was- she had dark brown hair with thick mascara and eyelashes that looked about half the length of Kokichi's fingers. She wore a skintight white dress that was practically see through and hugged all her curves and high heel silver boots that were up to her thighs.

Kokichi must have made some noise because Shuichi shifted, breaking the kiss, and seemed to very quickly glance in Kokichi's direction. Their eyes met for a split second before he turned back to the woman.

'Honestly, did she have to be so slutty and...sexy?'

Kokichi couldn't help but glance down at himself in wrinkled clothes and disheveled hair.

"Kumori," He repeated, "what are you doing here?"

"Maki told me of some men tried to jump you or something and had almost hurt you," The girl, Kumori, crooned. "I was worried for my boyfriend."

Kokichi wrinkled his nose.

'Yuck. Mushy mushy mushy emotions'

"I'm fine," The taller male chuckled a little. "I'm getting ready for work right now."

"Oh, could you drive me to work too?" Kumori asked as she batted her eyes.

Shuichi paused. "Your work is almost on the other side of the city," he remarked blankly.

"I know," Kumori pouted. "But I just want to hang out with my boyfriend in the car a little more before work."

"You've never wanted to do that before," he replied almost drily.

"Oh fine," Kumori gave an exaggerated sigh. "I guess you don't love me-"

"It's fine, I'll drive you," Shuichi interrupted her and turned to start walking back towards Kokichi's direction, towards the kitchen. "But I'm going to get some breakfast first."

"She is petty as fu-!" Kokichi began to blurt out.

Shuichi's yellow-gray eyes darted towards the pale boy sharply, he made a face at the smaller quickly before brushing past as if he wasn't there. Right after him came Kumori, while Kokichi almost gagged at the amount of perfume she was wearing.

'She's a walking fucking perfume shop!'

"Could you make me eggs, Saihara~?" Kumori chirped happily as her eyes landed on the egg carton in the kitchen when all three of them entered the kitchen.

"Make them yourself," Shuichi grunted as he snagged a bag of bread from a cabinet.

"Feel my pain you human participation award!!" Kokichi crowed at him.

"Ah, but I like it more when my boyfriend makes them for me," Kumori stuck out her lower lip.

"I swear to Atua, if she says 'my boyfriend' one more time I'm going to kick her in the butt, and that's not a lie!!" Kokichi exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air.

"Shut up will you?" Shuichi glared at him full out.

"Excuse me?" Kumori straightened her back and stared at him.

"No not you, er- oh never mind," he huffed and began to yank out slices of bread aggressively.

Kokichi grinned as his agitation was clear.

"A-are you okay?" She frowned.

"Not really, but I don't want to talk about it," Shuichi snapped back.