ଘNineଓ

"Where are we going?" Kokichi demanded, panting as he finally caught up to Shuichi at the entrance of a parking garage.

"To my workplace," Shuichi replied simply, snatching one piece of hot toast from Kokichi's hands and biting into it. "You're right. You should see my workplace and maybe you'll understand better who exactly I am."

"You're a butt-hole that burns his morning toast and thinks everyone swoons over him," Kokichi muttered loud enough for him to hear.

"Oh my god, it's Mr. Saihara!" A squeal sounded across the street and Kokichi looked up in surprise as a group of about four girls giggled and waved at Shuichi.

He smiled politely at the group of girls before looking down at his phone, ignoring the little shrieks and giggles as the girls melted at his smile.

"Fuck you," Kokichi scowled at him, annoyed at how quickly he'd been disproven on the whole 'everyone swooning' part. 

'Do those girls know how much of a fucking dick Shuichi could be?'

"No cussing."

"We're not in your house." He responded smugly. 

"When you're with me, you're technically in my house."

"What the frick frack does that mean?"

"Shut up, here comes my car."

"Oh yeah, like your car can just drive itself up-"

An elegant silver Ferrari drove itself up and stopped right in front of where Shuichi and Kokichi stood, the early morning sun catching its polished surface.

Shuichi flashed Kokichi a stuck up, arrogant grin before walking to the driver's side. "Get in," He told Kokichi as he entered.

"I hate rich people," He grumbled but obeyed anyways. "And you're so filthy rich," Kokichi groaned as they both settled in their seats and Shuichi began to drive off with one hand, the other propped against the window.

"Buckle up," 

"Yeah, I know."

"Can you even sit in the front" He asked, a teasing smile on his lips.

"We've been over this, I'm twenty, I even have a license for hell's sake!!" The shorter male exclaimed. 

 "Hey! No eating in the car!" 

'Too late bitch'

He shrugged.

Kokichi had taken a bite of the other toast that Shuichi hadn't taken. 

"Kokichi!!" Shuichi shot daggers in Kokichi's direction with his gaze.

Kokichi nestled more comfortably in the car, taking another bite of the toast.

"Remember whose house you're living in right now," He warned.

"Remember who you're talking to," Kokichi replied.

"A whiny child rejected by heaven?"

Kokichi scowled. "I'm your goddamn guardian angel you little piece of spoiled bacon, respect me! I am a divine being!"

"Can you fly?" Shuichi shot him a sidelong look.

"Uh, no."

"Can you disintegrate people by just a glance?"

"Well, no."

"Do you make people fall for you with just a seductive smile?"

"Duh, of course I can! Who wouldn't fall for thee Kokichi Ouma?"