ଘTwenty-threeଓ

"I want to use your laptop," Kokichi declared the minute Shuichi and he stepped into the penthouse.

His brows flicked up in surprise. "Why?" He closed the door behind them and carelessly tossed his keys on top of the small table near the door.

 "I'm planning to watch porn or something" Kokichi replied smoothly. 

"What the fu-" Kokichi slapped Shuichi hard on his shoulder. 

"No, you perverted whore! I just..." Kokichi exhaled, "I want to Google myself to see what comes up. Maybe on my death or something."

"Okay," he allowed, choosing to not comment on the insult. "Laptop is in my bedroom."

When he made no move to grab it Kokichi gestured. "Aren't you going to get it?"

"Why?" He smirked. "Too embarrassed to go into a bedroom? Is it a weird ghost thing?"

Kokichi clenched his jaw a little. "Alright. So I guess if I go right on your laptop there's not going to be anything inappropriate on your search history. Oh, maybe I'll find a super duper cool case, Mr. detective"

The way Shuichi's face paled slightly sent a thrill of victory through Kokichi as he began to walk to the bedroom.

When Kokichi heard his footsteps behind him, he glanced languidly over his pale boney shoulder before his eyes snapped wide open as Kokichi saw him beginning to charge at him like a bull in intent to prevent the smaller from getting to his precious laptop that had who knew what on his search history.

"Son of a gun!!" Kokichi shrieked and bolted himself down the hall like a rocket with Shuichi hot at his heels.

The moment Kokichi entered the bedroom, a powerful force tackled him from behind. The last thing Kokichi saw before going down to the floor was Shuichi's black with gold lining laptop gleaming on his bed.

Then, the bedroom rug met his small soft body gladly with a heavy weight clambering on top of him.

"Shuichi, you asshole, get off me!" Kokichi yelled, squirming under his heavy weight helplessly.

"Oh dear, Kokichi, you cussed."

Kokichi froze as his hot breath tickled his ear. He was laying right on top of the smaller, their bodies matching and fitting together almost too perfectly; his hips pressed against Kokichi's, his hard chest resting in the small dip between Kokichi's shoulder blades, his face resting on top of his lightly.

'What is personal space, am I right?' He rolled his purple eyes.

"Doesn't that mean you need to be punished for breaking one of the rules?"

"Saihara fucking Shuichi, get your butt off me!" Kokichi's whole body was quickly heating up as he felt the muscles of his chest and move as he shifted comfortably on the Angel.

"You smell good, Angel," Kokichi could hear the devilish smirk on his face as his nose brushed against Kokichi's purple hair and his hand crept up the pale arm, to the equally pale shoulder, shooting electric sparks wherever his skin touched Kokichi's. "Have you been using that shampoo I bought you last week?"

"You know what? Feel free to stick as many metal forks in the toaster as you want after this," Kokichi grumbled, trying yet again in vain to free himself.

Before anything else could happen the doorbell rang and both Shuichi and Kokichi halted their actions.

After a few seconds an impatient knocking fell upon Shuichi's door. A few more seconds later, an annoying yet familiar high pitch whine called in. "Baby? You in there?"