ଘTwenty-eightଓ

Kokichi looked wide-eyed at Shuichi.

"What?" He asked, gulping.

Shuichi tilted his head a little, shooting Kokichi a soft, charming smile. "If you're too uncomfortable to do that, that's fine too," he leaned forward to press his lips against Kokichi's forehead.

He closed his purple eyes at his touch, tightening his arms around Shuichi's neck slightly.

His lips traveled down the side of Kokichi's face, leaving a burning trail of kisses with his hot mouth, sometimes skimming Kokichi's skin with his teeth. He twisted some of the purple hair in his fingers and tugged gently for Kokichi to tilt his head so he could have a better angle along his jaw. His other hand slid up Kokichi's leg to rest right above his hip.

The pale thin arms around his neck tightened as he felt Shuichi's tongue slip out against his skin and he moved down from Kokichi's jaw to the soft of his neck.

Kokichi whimpered a little, shying away from his touch.

Shuichi pulled back again, his golden eyes wide. "Are you ticklish, angel?"

'Shit.'

A mischievous smile was creeping along his mouth.

"You try and tickle me I'll drown you right in this tub, I'll even use my super duper cool angel magic!" Kokichi threatened, quickly unlacing his arms from Shuichi's neck and trying to push away from him.

Shuichi was undaunted as he pursued Kokichi, trying to trap him in his arms again, his golden eyes locked on Kokichi's pale neck.

"Bug off Shuichi," His voice was rising into a shrill screech as Shuichi managed to grab him around the small of his back.

It was really fucking hard to move in an overflowing bathtub of-

"Shiz, Shuichi we left the water running this whole time!" Kokichi yelped.

Shuichi's head swiveled around to stare at his bathroom which was now covered in water and filled with white steam. The water was slowly inching into the hallway where no other than Monokuma was jumping away from the water, hissing.

"Fuck," Shuichi cursed as he quickly reached over to shut off the faucet of water.

Kokichi shakily touched his pale face and lips, which were now a little swollen and a bit red-ish.

"Kokichi, grab Monokuma for me will you," Shuichi sighed as he heaved himself out of the tub, rivulets of water streaming down his body and skin.

"Y-Yeah, sure," Kokichi stammered a little and began to stand before quickly plopping back into the water.

Shuichi had crossed over to the closet and was pulling out a bunch of towels. "What's wrong?" His eyebrow arched slightly.

"I'm not wearing any pants," Kokichi reminded him in a whisper.

"I don't mind," Shuichi smirked a little.

"Oh, I know that you freaking perv" He huffed, cheeks flushing. "But I do."

"Hmm," Shuichi began to throw towels across, not so subtly kicking Kokichi's drenched jeans farther away from the tub.

"Shuuuichiiii!" Kokichi yelled at him.

"Hey Monokuma, fetch," Shuichi now directly picked up Kokichi's jeans and tossed them out the door.

"We have a freaking cat. Not a damn dog."