C43 - Desire

Jin Ling left Jingyi at the back mountain, As it was really dark, he didn't notice that someone followed him until he was grabbed and with mouth covered by that someone's hand, they disappeared. He was about to elbow the person when the smell of cinnamon lingered.

"A-Yuan! How could you scare me like that?" Jin Ling scolded as soon as they appeared in Chunshi.

Sizhui apologetically smiled. "Are you mad at me for what I did in Koi Tower?"

Hearing him asking it, Jin Ling knew that Sizhui heard his conversation with Jingyi. His lover might have appeared there looking for him. He averted his gaze. "No, I'm not."

"A-Ling, can you look at me?" Jin Ling gulped and followed him. Sizhui softened his eyes and the two stared at each other, waiting for someone to initiate the first move. However, Sizhui didn't move an inch. He just sat on the wooden bed, staring at the man with yellow robe. The faint smile on his face disappeared as his expression was turning blank. Unexpectedly, Jin Ling heard a word from him. Just one word that made his heart beat fast. "Strip."

Unable to read his face, Jin Ling didn't follow him. He snorted and murmured, "Why would I strip? If you want me then just take me."

"Then I'll just make your clothes disappear." Sizhui raised his hand and when he seem to wave it, Jin Ling stopped him.

"N-No. I'll r-remove it." Not understanding Sizhui's thinking, Jin Ling slowly removed his clothes as he didn't take his gaze away from him. He maintained their eye contact, hoping to see some reactions from him.

Sizhui, "You said you feel akward towards me. I'd want to remove that akwardness."

Jin Ling frowned. Just as he thought, Sizhui heard them. "Can you just forget what you heard?"

Sizhui, "No."

Jin Ling rolled his eyes as he remove the last piece of his clothes. "I'm naked. What do you want now?"

Sizhui, "Come closer."

Jin Ling moved closer. He stood infront of him, flaunting his body. "What now?"

Sizhui, "Turn your back."

"What are you planning to do?" Jin Ling irritatedly asked.

Sizhui used his spiritual energy to tie his lover's hand at his back which further irritated the other.

"A-Yuan, what game are you playing? I am more than willing to open my legs for you. Why do you have to tie me up?"

Sizhui made him turn again. Jin Ling was facing him again. As the first boy was sitting down in the bed, Sizhui was actually facing his member. Jin Ling was getting embarrased with their situation. He was the only who was naked and being stared by his lover who wqs good as at hiding his emotion. Sizhui looked up to him and a naughty smiled crept to his lips. His finger traced the lines of Jin Ling's body making the latter felt ticklish.

"A-Yuan, stop teasing."

Sizhui pulled him closer as his lips traced his waist leaving his three joint marks. The room started to feel hotter as the smell of the burning incense lingered, Jin Ling swallowed when he felt the warm hand of his lover stroking his member. He supressed his moan by biting the inside of his mouth. He hadn't felt this pleasure for two long years and if he is the one to be followed, they should have done a quick session already to relieve their longing. However, Sizhui chose to play teasing. Very frustrating!

"Ahhh..." Jin Ling couldn't hold back his moan at all. His member was already hard as Sizhui started stroking it with his mouth, licking the head teasingly, making him lose his mind. He let out another moan when Sizhui squeezed both the cheeks of his buttocks. His breathing became fast as he was about to reach his peek. He wanted to push his lover as he was about to come in his mouth but with his tied hands, he can't do anything.

Sizhui swallowed the thick fluid Jin Ling just released. Hearts beating so fast, Sizhui undress himself–No, he made his clothes disappear, exposing his well-built body. Jin Ling gulped at the sight of his lover's bare body. His eyes went down to his hard shaft. Remembering the last time he had the taste of it.

Jin Ling knelt down, cheeks flushed, he said, "I want."

Sizhui held his member as he open his legs for Jin Ling to have a better access. Jin Ling licked the tip before he slowly stroke it with his mouth. Sizhui moaned from the pleasure. He caressed his lover's back and when he come, he reached for his head and pressed their lips together. Tasting both of their ejaculation.

Without breaking the kiss, Sizhui supported his lover from sitting to his lap. As the kiss goes deeply, Sizhui's expert hands went to look for his target.

"Ah!" Jin Ling exclaimed in between the kisses. He haven't been touch there for so long but his hole shouldn't be tight like their first time. Two fingers started to invade his lower part as it explore the inside. "Ahhh..."

Sizhui continued to kiss him then the kiss went down to his collar, leaving some marks. His lips trace the other's jawline, licked his earlobes and went back to his lips again. Sizhui untied him. Jin Ling felt that his hands are freed, he immediately wrapped it around Sizhui's neck and pulled him to deeper the kiss. Their tounges tangled as they both explore the inside of their mouths.

With the intention to drown him from the kiss, Sizhui slowly entered him. The kiss was broke, Jin Ling trembled as his body was taking Sizhui's wholeness. He should be accustomed to him already but them not doing for two long years, he might need an adjustment again.

"Ahhh..." Jin Ling moaned in both pleasure and pain. Sizhui decided to lay him on the bed, topping him up. Jin Ling opened his legs, clinging to other's waist.

Sizhui showered his lover kisses on his face as he moved his hips, thrusting the foreign object inside him. Lost from the labyrinth of lust and desire, the two spent the night whispering their love and their longing to hold each other. Made themselves enthralled from the happiness of being together again.

The next morning, Jin Ling woke up on top of Sizhui who was patting his back gently. Smelling the spicy fragrance of the cinnamon incense, Jin Ling smiled contently. The incense fragrance that Sizhui was using in his room was actually good for meditation as it was believed to clear out negative energy. However, Jin Ling knew that it can also stimulate their sexual desire as he couldn't count how many times they reach the peek last night until this early morning.

"You're awake."

Jin Ling raised his head. Feeling the soreness on his lower part, he pouted. "I'm sore. I just wanted to stay in bed like this."

"You need to eat breakfast and I also need to bring your parents back to Koi Tower."

"My parents only? How about me?"

"Stay here. We have so much catching up to do." Sizhui switched their position, topping him up. "Let me taste you again."

Jin Ling giggled. He wrapped his arms around Sizhui's neck and gave him a quick kiss. "Sure. Let's have our morning session."