C52 - Jealousy Part 2

When Wen Yang said Jingyi will like what he will do, he pulled the latter's nape for another kiss. Trying to make him respond to his kiss. Even so, Jingyi didn't let himself fall in the bubble of time and space. As he was kiss again, his teeth bit the younger's lip and tugged it. His purpose was not to hurt him, he still doesn't want him to be seen with bleeding lips as he will surely be questioned tomorrow, but Jingyi only wanted the other to stop kissing him. Unfortunately, his intention was understood differently by Wen Yang. With Jingyi tugging his lower lip ignited the fire inside him.

Wen Yang squeezed the two halves of Jingyi's bottom which startled the latter making him let go of his lip. "Damn you, Wen Yang!"

"Hush. Yi-gege, you need to behave or I won't be gentle." Wen Yang covered his mouth with his point finger.

Jingyi looked at him in horror. "A-Yang, if you are horny, please don't take it out on me. We can find someone who's willing to do it with you."

"I only want to do it with Yi-gege. Besides, your body was responding from my touch." The younger said while caressing the Jingyi's cheeks.

Wen Yang untied the older's hands so he could remove his garments. Jingyi used the chance to escape but the younger boy's hand was quick. He threw the Lan boy's robe on the floor and stripped his lower garments. Jingyi struggled and used his tied hands to push Wen Yang so the younger had no choice but to pinned him down to the wooden bed and put the tied hands above the older's head.

Jingyi wanted to kick him but his legs was already separated with Wen Yang pressing his body on top of him. He attempted to bit the younger's shoulder but he gasped when Wen Yang touch his exposed member.

Stammering, Jingyi plead. "W-Wen Yang, p-please n-not there."

Wen Yang, "Again, if you don't behave, I won't be gentle."

Jingyi shook his head repeatedly. "Are you not afraid that I will scream for help?" He threatened.

Wen Yang smirked. "Do it if you can."

But Jingyi couldn't bear to lose his face if they found out that he couldn't win against someone who just started cultivating. He didn't expect that Wen Yang can be this strong. It was probably because he has been travelling to so many places, carrying a big basket full of herbs and other things at his back.

Wen Yang, "Yuan-ge was probably punishing his husband right now and hate to be disturbed. Aunt Qing only got this day off from helping in the sick ward, how cruel would it be to disturb her peaceful sleep?"

"Fuck you. So shameless." Jingyi cursed him with low tone of voice yet emphatically.

Wen Yang kissed the tip of his nose. "Yi-gege, it was your fault to start with. You brought it upon yourself."

"I didn't do anything!" Jingyi still doesn't understand what he was trying to say. Wen Yang was the one who stole a kiss when they arrive, how could it be his fault? "Shit! Stop touching it." He gritted his teeth in frustration as Wen Yang keeps rubbing the one between his thigh.

Wen Yang, "Look, Yi-gege. Little brother has awaken."

Jingyi struggled again. Trying to stop him from violating his body. "Stop it, Wen Yang."

"Do you really want me to stop?" Wen Yang continued to stroke Jingyi's member until it became hard. "Its hard to work on you when you're struggling."

Jingyi plead again. "A-Yang, please. Let go of me."

Wen Yang pulled a talisman inside his clothes and slapped it on Jingyi's arm, making the older unable to move. Then he sat on the bed and sighed. "I should have use it earlier."