Chapter 4

So far I've been pushed into a locker, called a slut and tripped in the hall.

It's last period which is music. I love music, but sadly Jeremy is in that class.

"Okay class, I want you all to tell me something about your favorite artist or artists," he said.

Mr. Matthews was older than Mrs. Lenard but not by much.

He wore glasses and had is hair parted to the side.

"Drake is cool," Jeremy said. "You know I've met him once. He told me I was cool just like him," he said making everyone amazed.

"Bet you've never met anybody from your so called favorite group Fifth Harmony," he said turning back to me.

"I mean come on, they're all hot everything, but they ain't got nothin," he said.

"Class dismissed," Mr. Matthews said when the bell rung.

"He was being rude," Sarah said walking beside me.

"Yeah, I got to go, my mom's out there waiting on me," I said before grabbing my stuff and leaving her.

I was pushed into the wall by a group girls causing me to drop all my books.

I didn't have time to put any of them in my book bag. I quickly picked them up as I heard people laughing. I looked up and people were pointing at me.

I just stood up and ran out of the building and into my moms car.

"Let's just go home," I said and she did what I asked.

"Are you having fun at school?" She asked concern in her voice.

"Yep, the best," I said lying through my teeth.

I don't really talk to anybody about what I'm going through. The only person I willingly talk to is Lauren.

I walked through the house and jumped on my bed scrolling through Instagram on my phone.

I saw all the pictures the girls have posted on the tour and they look like they're having fun.

I smiled at the pictures of Lauren and fell asleep thinking about her.

A/N

Extremely short chapter I am so sorry. better ones in the future I promise!