Chapter 34

"Are you ready for dinner?" Brad asked walking into the room.

We were in the same position before. Her siting against the bed's head board and me beside her snuggling into her while my head was lying on her chest and her right arm around me.

"Can we do it tomorrow?" She asked. "I want to spend time with my sister."

I internally smirked and he glared at me.

"You've had this whole tour to spend with her. Not to mention when you get home," he said.

Lauren scoffed. "She had a panic attack Brad and a really bad one. Sorry that I want to make sure she's okay."

She pulled me closer to her and he said, "Come on Lauren. I'll be gone the day after tomorrow, and besides you have the girls to watch her."

The girls looked at us hesitantly but nodded and agreed.

"That's exactly my point Brad. Why can't we go to dinner tomorrow?" She asked running a hand through her hair.

"Because I was hoping we could just lay in tomorrow," he said. "We've already been to the pool today."

"Wow Brad for someone who seems fit you really are lazy," I said.

He looked at me. "You go touring and preform hours on end every night in a different city and tell me how you feel."

"Not to mention rehearsals," he added and Lauren looked up at him.

I buried my head in Lauren and she said, "Don't talk to my sister like that."

She sighed and got up.

"Fine, but tomorrow, I'm staying with my sister," she said.

He rolled his eyes. "That's what you did yesterday!"

"No I was with you yesterday laying in the room while my little sister was crying," she stated.

He just looked at her and she rolled her eyes saying, "Whatever. Let me get dressed."

She grabbed her clothes and went into the bathroom to change.

"Your pretty selfish of your sister you know that?" He said leaning against the wall.

"And your a douche bag, you know that," I said causing Ally to yell at me.

Lauren came out of the bathroom dressed in a red dress with heels and her hair looking the same but brushed it to make it look better since we were laying in the bed.

"You ready?" He asked giving her a kiss.

She nodded and grabbed her phone and wallet and they walked out the door.

I sighed and got up.

"Can we do something?" I asked the girls.

They nodded. "Of course, what do you wanna do?"

I shrugged and we sat there until we decided on seeing a movie.

*

*

*

A/N

Sorry it's a short chapter but I hope you all enjoyed!