Chapter 7

"So how long are you guys here for?" I asked walking out of the bathroom drying my hair.

Lauren's P.O.V

When Ally parked the car, Emily ran inside and got in the shower.

We walked through the front door and my parents engulfed me in a hug followed by the other girls.

"How are you all?" My mom asked pulling me into another hug.

"Great," Ally said. "We have another month and then we can come home."

They smiled and I said, "We're gonna go upstairs with Emily."

They nodded and we all walked up the stairs.

I opened her door and walked in. My sweatshirts were laying on her bed and I frowned as I sat down.

"So how long are you guys here for?" Emily asked walking out of the bathroom drying her hair with a towel.

"Today, we leave tomorrow," I said.

She stopped drying her hair and looked at us. She nodded and walked back into the bathroom coming out this time with a brush brushing out her hair.

"We have all day together though!" Ally said as she pulled her down on her lap and started brushing her hair out. "And half of tomorrow," Normani said.

"I guess that's better than not seeing you for another three weeks," Emily mumbled.

When Ally was done with my sister's hair, she took the brush and put it back in her bathroom.

She came out and sat on my lap snuggling into me.

I protectively wrapped my arms around her and rubbed her back.

"So what's been happening at school Em?" I asked her and she look up at me.

We stared at each other for awhile before she said, "Have you guys had fun on tour?"

She wanted to tell me something but wouldn't. I could see it in her eyes.

The other girls looked up at me with concern written all over their faces.

"It's been great, being able to meet the fans and all," Camila said.

"So what do you wanna do?" I asked her.

She shrugged. "You guys pick," and laid her head back down on my chest.

"We could go to the park," Dinah suggested.

"Chris and Taylor took me to the park yesterday, but we can still go off you want," she said.

"Speaking of park," Normani said. "You have your sisters softball skills," she chuckled making Emily giggle.

"Well Chris and Taylor don't get home for another three hours, so do you want to go get some ice cream?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Then can we come back and maybe watch a movie?" She asked cutely.

I nodded and kissed the top of her head running my fingers through her hair.

"Of course we can," I said and she smiled.

Emily's P.O.V

I was glad that they're taking me to get ice cream, but all I really want to do is snuggle up into Lauren's side.

I miss her so much I just wish the tour would be over with already.

"Don't worry Em, it's almost over," Lauren said sadly pushing my hair back.

I looked up at everybody realizing I said that out loud. I felt my face heat up and I buried my face back into my older sister's chest making her chuckle.